The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see you out there balling sb sb

33ts5qd.jpg

:lol:

I played organized baseball. Outside of that basketball and football was played in the streets.

Live look at sb sb showing up at the court...

View media item 2257606

its going to be like the chappelle show skit. get laughed at when i show up in bball shorts and boots then crossings cats like ai and grabbing boards like sir charles.

Conor is my fav but idk how I feel about him being on GOT. Im just gonna see the GOAT and it will take away from the shows authenticity i feel. But I can't imagine it'll be anything more than a few seconds of screen time so it'll probably be whatevs.

Last edited:
I don't watch GOT but it seems really stupid to have a celeb guest spot

It ain't Criminal Minds

Last edited:
Looked it up and he
with the greyjoys so you know he bout to get washed rollin with a house of L's

Last edited:
How is that a spoiler? Well I tagged it anyway, pretty obvious from the start that family is washed :lol:

Last edited:
i figure some people are prob waiting to see how he fits in. none of the news releases i saw mentioned what his role would be

Konrad Reuland is on life support. Not many people know him but he played in a few games in his career with the niners and ravens I think.

never heard of him but sad news nontheless. what happened?

He had surgery for a brain aneurism last week but I guess it didn't go well, a few former Stanford teammates said he passed last night but since deleted the tweets. He played for the jets too this year as well. 28.. sad story

Fox news level shock value

I missed the 8 slander. Not my favorite Jordan model but far from the worst. 8s are better then every model past 14 for starters.

16's >

never heard of him but sad news nontheless. what happened?

He had surgery for a brain aneurism last week but I guess it didn't go well, a few former Stanford teammates said he passed last night but since deleted the tweets. He played for the jets too this year as well. 28.. sad story

wow 28? damn :smh:

I'll admit I'm a early/mid 90s sneaker snob. Best era in basketball shoe history IMO. There are only 3 models past 14 I acknowledge exist 15, 16, 17. None of which are better then the 8s. 17 comes close but only because of the ASG Lighting lows, love that sneaker. The mids look better with the shroud but it's a pain to get on.

I'll admit I'm a early/mid 90s sneaker snob. Best era in basketball shoe history IMO. There are only 3 models past 14 I acknowledge exist 15, 16, 17. None of which are better then the 8s. 17 comes close but only because of the ASG Lighting lows, love that sneaker. The mids look better with the shroud but it's a pain to get on.

17s are :pimp:

3's, 8's, 9's, 11's, 17's, and 18's are my favorites

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom