The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only socks or slippers in the house

Never bare feet or shoes :x

Agreed Little Nicky. I have a friend that wears sneakers all the time when he's home and it bugs me out.
Does he wear the same sneakers that he takes out to public doe?
Because I never do once they hit the outside streets
Anyway, I usually wear socks in the house...but not today :nthat:

Yeah he does. I can come over to hang for hours, even at night and he stays wearing them.

Agreed Little Nicky. I have a friend that wears sneakers all the time when he's home and it bugs me out.
Does he wear the same sneakers that he takes out to public doe?
Because I never do once they hit the outside streets
Anyway, I usually wear socks in the house...but not today :nthat:

Yeah he does. I can come over to hang for hours, even at night and he stays wearing them.
:x
alright that's just weird imo

Only shoes I rock in the house are my UGG Slippers which are >>> than all ya'll other broke boi slippers

Only shoes I rock in the house are my UGG Slippers which are >>> than all ya'll other broke boi slippers

1003390-CHE_1.jpg

These >>> :smokin :smokin

Barefoot in the crib so the yambs can see these purty feets.

Last edited:

all my white friends wear their shoes in the house. i never got how they did that :lol:

socks or slippers in the house here, too.

Is that a race thing? Genuinely curious.

Am white who doesn't wear shoes in house and always get annoyed when white friends come stomping into my crib with shoes on.

Ugg slippers around the crib

I get grossed out knowing my kicks were in bathrooms at bars so I can't do it around the crib

Ugg slippers around the crib

I get grossed out knowing my kicks were in bathrooms at bars so I can't do it around the crib
I'm the same way. I think about how dirty my shoes may be before I step in the house.

all my white friends wear their shoes in the house. i never got how they did that :lol:

socks or slippers in the house here, too.

Is that a race thing? Genuinely curious.

Am white who doesn't wear shoes in house and always get annoyed when white friends come stomping into my crib with shoes on.

you get killed if you walk into someone's house with your shoes on in Hawaii.

Socks only for me as well. Also, carpet homes only, no tile or hardwood floors, carpet + socks = home. :smokin

(Kitchen/bathroom obvious exceptions, but rugs help with that.)

Saw a girl last week walkin around out side barefoot, in rain, gravel, leaves, grass....the **** is wrong with people? :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom