The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
just went to In N Out again to give the fries another chance. ordered well done fries, friend has the normal fries, and we ordered animal style fries. all of them still whack. burgers are great but them fries, man. can't be elite with trash fries. not even top 5 with them fries, man

Last edited:
just went to In N Out again to give the fries another chance. ordered well done fries, friend has the normal fries, and we ordered animal style fries. all of them still whack. burgers are great but them fries, man. can't be elite with trash fries. not even top 5 with them fries, man

Top 5 fries? :nerd:

word, I can't mess with their fries. fries need to be double fried imo

Number 1 is EASILY Sam's Chowder House Old Bay fries....
Life. Changing.
Goat.

5 Guys >>>>>>>>>> In and Out and it's not even close. Look how many greater signs I've used.

word, I can't mess with their fries. fries need to be double fried imo

yes this! double frying is key

Top 5 fries? :nerd:

in no particular order:

five guys, checkers, chick fila, wendys, mcdonalds (gotta be fresh tho)

Last edited:

^^^

I got those too. Think imma cop the leather ones next

these [emoji]129300[/emoji]
they gold so you know it

trinidadjames.jpg

Last edited:
I see it was sneaker talk in here today.

Tried to cop the Space Jams but struck out.

It releases like this where I miss living in the States, because then I would have another option to cop in store instead of being relegated to just online.

Never understood the Yeezy hype.

I think adidas Yeezys > Nike Yeezy.

I like the first batch of adidas Yeezys that came out especially the low top versions.

If I had a chance to cop at retail I would own a couple of them now.

No way in hell I'm dropping a stack or more on a pair of kicks.

Leave that to Nicholas and the rest of the youngins.

is wingstop legit? one just opened near me. haven't had it yet

Number 1 wing spot for me. It's not popular here (the thread) though. I think I might get some tonight actually since my girl played me on cooking dinner :lol:

the one near me is getting killed on yelp. but mostly for the service, not the actual food. gotta read yelp reviews with a grain of salt, most people who have a bad experience will put a review up but people with positive experiences usually don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom