The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man the recent images tells you everything you need to know about this thread :rofl:  also yes Checkers frees are the fast food GOAT.

View media item 2258164
like a depression support group?

Ha ha ha

you can get the whole NT experience in one spot. GOAT thread :nthat:

Indeed it is. I rarely venture beyond these walls. I'm only subbed to 5 threads now, this one and the rest are all Jordan 13 2017 retro threads.

Last edited:
See you guys next week
Imma be gone for a while to study for this test for a license that I have to take Friday :x
Peace to everyone

just went to In N Out again to give the fries another chance. ordered well done fries, friend has the normal fries, and we ordered animal style fries. all of them still whack. burgers are great but them fries, man. can't be elite with trash fries. not even top 5 with them fries, man

word, I can't mess with their fries. fries need to be double fried imo

yes this! double frying is key

just went to In N Out again to give the fries another chance. ordered well done fries, friend has the normal fries, and we ordered animal style fries. all of them still whack. burgers are great but them fries, man. can't be elite with trash fries. not even top 5 with them fries, man

Top 5 fries? :nerd:

in no particular order:

five guys, checkers, chick fila, wendys, mcdonalds (gotta be fresh tho)

Chick fil a fries are no way top five. There are way too many of those end pieces that taste like garbage.

Bdubs>>> Wingstop
So we just goin' let this slide without G checking him 
laugh.gif

‏@RapSheet:
From @NFLGameDay: #Jets not inclined to clean house with coach Todd Bowles. But expect a very different team with many big-money vets gone

Major #Jets focus for the offseason: Leadership. There’s a major void among the players. As #NYJ settles into its rebuild, it’s important

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...job-safe-but-jets-could-drop-bigname-veterans

I'm surprised,the Jets are finally being smart? :lol: :nerd:

Same owner tho?

morning papis. need trev siemian to return to trev elway today. note to broncos defense, cover spray tan. i repeat, cover spray tan.

‏@RapSheet:
From @NFLGameDay: #Jets not inclined to clean house with coach Todd Bowles. But expect a very different team with many big-money vets gone

Major #Jets focus for the offseason: Leadership. There’s a major void among the players. As #NYJ settles into its rebuild, it’s important

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...job-safe-but-jets-could-drop-bigname-veterans

I'm surprised,the Jets are finally being smart? :lol: :nerd:

Same owner tho?

Surprisingly enough,dude might be handing over the reigns to someones else since he's actually being considered as ambassador to England in the Trump admin :rofl:

Last edited:
Feels good to relax while I'm watching the games. Probably the one good thing about TNF. Let's go Titans!

Feels good to relax while I'm watching the games. Probably the one good thing about TNF. Let's go Titans!

it's good to know our Chiefs took care of business Thursday and I can just kick it today

Team Mari[emoji]128016[/emoji]a!

View media item 2258455

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom