The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jamaal Charles might be coming back for the playoffs

giphy.gif

That's what that last surgery was for

Currently driving 2 hours to Green Bay for the game and the roads getting bad. The snow is coming down. Game is gonna be let :smokin

Also just realized if we win today and Cowboys beat Giants we will control our own destiny 2 ways. Lions play Giants next week and whoever loses we'd own tie breaker over Giants for WC and Lions for the division. So go cowboys.

Last edited:
Otw to Jacksonville to see my Vikes wash Bortles in person. Hopefully the stadium is as nice as I heard it is.

Currently driving 2 hours to Green Bay for the game and the roads getting bad. The snow is coming down. Game is gonna be let :smokin

Also just realized if we win today and Cowboys beat Giants we will control our own destiny 2 ways. Lions play Giants next week and whoever loses we'd own tie breaker over Giants for WC and Lions for the division. So go cowboys.

Be safe on the roads fam

Mike Jordan Reed is active today. There goes any hope of the Eagles winning today.

Rest in peace 2016 Philadelphia Eagles. We hardly knew ye.

Last edited:

Be safe famb.

Taking the same approach the Yankees did this summer :lol:

I can dig it though :pimp:

IIRC I read a stat that entering last season (I believe), the team only had a handful of players under 25 years of age. That's not okay.

If the Jets plan to rebuild, they gotta keep Bowles. Guys like Revis, David Harris and Mangold (unfortunately), have to be let go. If there's any team they should mimic, think Oakland. Suck for a little while, but get younger and see strides being taken on all sides of the ball with each year. Of course, QB is a major factor and I just hope Petty works out these next four games.

Random but are most Yankees fans, Jets or Giants fans?

I'm Yankees and Jets. Rangers Knicks too, though I don't follow them both nearly as much throughout the season as I should.

I wonder what number will Leonard Fournette wear when we draft him?

I'm going to return my Bortles one for it

nice, dude. football in the snow :pimp:

drive safe and enjoy :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom