Status
Not open for further replies.
bortles_int_1_1.0.gif

bortles_int_1.0.gif

bortles.gif

Giants fans would say those picks are on the receiver

Larry Donnell got killed on twitter for Eli's INTs :lol:

Last edited:
Here's where Jeff Fisher's offenses have ranked since Steve McNair was last with the team in 2005 (team yardage):

2006: 27th
2007: 21st
2008: 21st
2009: 12th
2010: 27th
2011: 17th
2012: 23rd (1st year with Rams)
2013: 30th
2014: 28th
2015: 32nd
2016: 32nd

These league clowns are really making a concerted effort of upholding that "No Fun League" moniker it seems...

meh...maybe MM8

i need to look back at those. i can't remember my exact take but i believe he was my favorite QB in the class. i probably said he wasn't worth a top 10 pick (neither him nor Jameis).

half right i guess. but wasn't really a bold take :lol:

You are ******* insane. Jameis has changed the Bucs entire franchise. He stepped in as the leader of the whole team since Day 1. Without him we would be just as bad as the Browns.

meh...maybe MM8

i need to look back at those. i can't remember my exact take but i believe he was my favorite QB in the class. i probably said he wasn't worth a top 10 pick (neither him nor Jameis).

half right i guess. but wasn't really a bold take :lol:

You are ******* insane. Jameis has changed the Bucs entire franchise. He stepped in as the leader of the whole team since Day 1. Without him we would be just as bad as the Browns.

i might be. i'll have to check Jameis' fantasy stats :nerd:

:lol: nah i've watched maybe only 5 or 6 Bucs games in full..he's been good for sure. i wouldn't say amazing from what i've seen. but 5 or 6 games is a terribly small sample size.

and when i said half right, i meant about MM8 being my fav in the class. both guys are worth the picks. i just think MM8 is better. that might have been confusing the way i originally phrased it.

Last edited:
Does Percy get to keep all of the 1.5 mil that his contract entitles him to?

I was and still am a huge Jameis fan. Think he's gonna be real good.

I thought Mariota was a bust and so far I'm wrong.

I don't know why the Bills even wanted Percy. He always has issues. Should have stayed retired.

Last edited:
Mario Edwards, Jr. is returning to Raiders practice today after missing the first 13 weeks of the season. Our best interior defensive lineman.

This is the Raider's league now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom