The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanna see the Raiders punter get completely destroyed one time. I don't mind celebrations. I'm anti punter. It's easy for him to flex when he's protected being a punter. Eventually he'll get his and it's gonna be hilarious.

I just wanna see the Raiders punter get completely destroyed one time. I don't mind celebrations. I'm anti punter. It's easy for him to flex when he's protected being a punter. Eventually he'll get his and it's gonna be hilarious.

me too

and

mcafee >

want to see both of them rocked though

Cheap *** Robert Kraft

Cheapness can only be acceptable when you have TB12 as your QB.

I don't care what anyone says about BB and Josh McDaniels, once TB12 retires or leaves the team--the Patriots will be a toilet team. Unless they happen to find another stud like TB12 or Dak soon after.

I know Patriots fans fear when that day comes.

Last edited:
Cheap *** Robert Kraft

Cheapness can only be acceptable when you have TB12 as your QB.

I don't care what anyone says about BB and Josh McDaniels, once TB12 retires or leaves the team--the Patriots will be a toilet team. Unless they happen to find another stud like TB12 or Dak soon after.

I know Patriots fans are fearing when that day comes.

smart, man. repped. i'm ready for the toilet bowl years. 15 game sample size isn't good enough for me to think any QB comes in here and carries the winning tradition.

Last edited:

me too

and

mcafee >

want to see both of them rocked though

Need them to get rocked like Jon Ryan did in the wild card game in January :lol:

smart, man. repped. i'm ready for the toilet bowl years. 15 game sample size isn't good enough for me to think any QB comes in here and carries the winning tradition.

I don't think it's enough either. Look at all the QB's we've seen having incredible rookie campaigns, but to follow up with a lackluster sophomore performance? I just meant to express getting a young QB with the tools to win.

But something tells me BB leaves alongside Brady. There's already way too many "doubters" for the legitimacy of him as a coach because of his "system". Why give anyone the chance to validate that?

Last edited:
But something tells me BB leaves alongside Brady. There's already way too many "doubters" for the legitimacy of him as a coach because of his "system". Why give anyone the chance to validate that?

i used to think this before. but Bill made a comment last year in an interview where he alluded to wanting to win one once Tom is done. i'll try and dig it up. i do think he'll be around after Brady, who likely has 3-4 more years maybe. but we'll see.

Anyone sick of the "YOU DONT OWN ME" Toyota commercial?

hate the commercial. but one of the chicks has a cute face in it

“Here’s the one thing I’ve heard consistently over the past few years: Belichick wants to win without Brady,” said Breer. “Whether that’s here in New England or somewhere else I don’t know. You hear this from people around him that one of the things he would like to do is win a Super Bowl without having the benefit of one of the greatest quarterbacks of all time.”

that's from Albert Breer, who is pretty credible.

i'm still looking for the Bill quote.

I would say I can't wait for the Patriots to be a toilet bowl team but the Jets will probably be right there with them :wow:

Yes

Along with stars tv show
Those damn kids in the galaxy commercial
All the apple commercials
Chevy commercials
Yea...but "Where is my mind?" is playing in the background though . . . 

Last edited:
Mario Edwards, Jr. is returning to Raiders practice today after missing the first 13 weeks of the season. Our best interior defensive lineman.

This is the Raider's league now.

if they win on Thursday, i will cosign this

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom