The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully JC renegotiates his contract, and leaves money to pay both. Poe might be odd man out with his replacements playing well, and his scary *** back issues

EB ain't going anywhere though

Either he renegotiates his contract or we cut him. JC is a game changer but his knee issues are hard to look past at this stage of his career.

Before the season started I would have said that Poe would have been the higher priority but now I don't think there is anyway the Chiefs don't lock up EB long term.

The_Real_Story_Behind_Black_Guy_On_The_Phone_Meme-500x500.jpg

Either he renegotiates his contract or we cut him. JC is a game changer but his knee issues are hard to look past at this stage of his career.

Before the season started I would have said that Poe would have been the higher priority but now I don't think there is anyway the Chiefs don't lock up EB long term.

I think/hope he takes less money for more years. I don't see a huge market for him. Only chance is if he balls out in the playoffs if he indeed makes it back. I thought Poe was easily the choice too. Still gotta do everything to keep him assuming his back problems don't linger

That Eagles payroll is pretty crazy tho
a lot of it is funny money, to falsely increase in the cap.. other than when chip was in charge, which kinda carried over to this year, we weren't within 10 mill of the cap any year

for example we're carrying cap hits for Bradford, Maxwell, demarco, kkkooper, demeco, sanchez and evan mathis this year
Eagles have all that spent on players, but not one playmaker for wentz.
well sadly, all the supposed playmakers came through the draft (which we obviously whiffed on).. ertz got an extension, but other than that dudes are on rookie deals

Last edited:
NBA drafts are heavily front loaded so tanking works, NFL has more even talent in the 1st round as a whole

the nature of football isn't really conducive to tanking.. way too many busts in the top 10, even the supposed 'safe' picks have that possibility in em (see Robert gallery)

best you can do is just keep key players out for smaller injuries or injuries they could possible play through

but with the health risk guys are running, you're asking a lot of em to just lay down

browns this year are probably closest a team will come to that though (or maybe the colts the luck year)

Aaron Curry :x :x

In his past 7 games, Khalil Mack has 9 sacks, 4 forced fumbles, 3 fumble recoveries, an interception and a touchdown.

can a pick 6 just be called a 'schaub'?

enough people should get that reference, right?

I guess I can take some solace in knowing Gus Bradley would have been the Eagles coach if Chip didn't change his mind

is it fair to say:

Blake Bortles throws too many pick six's.

or are most of those picks not on Bortles. you know...OL, tipped balls, coaching, wrong color gatorade, having to do too much, etc etc.

:nerd:

:tongue:

Just heard bortles has more career pick 6 than qb wins ?

How many were on the LT because he didn't block the DE & Bortles had to hurry the throw?
How many were on the WR running the wrong route or tipping the ball in the air?

Not everything is on the QB :nerd:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom