The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha my bad...I rarely post in this thread and I really don't post much during the season.

AFC race is wide open right now. You have to figure that the Pats will just plug and play but losing Gronk...:x

The team I don't want any parts of is Pittsburgh. That is a scary team at least from a Chiefs perspective.

Steelers and Cowboys the only teams I'd be cool with avoiding in the postseason :lol: doesn't help that I have a Steelers fan and a super bandwagon Cowboys fan in my office

I doubt they'll be the only squad with injuries,the team's way better equipped for them this year though.

The war of attrition has begun though

Cy6N21WXgAAcAZP

I predicted David Johnson would have ~1600 total yards & he's already over 1700 with 4 weeks left :x :x :x

Also has 15 TD's, most in the league

Spray Tan byke. 
pimp.gif

Glad to see him doing so well in Tennessee. 

Steelers and Cowboys the only teams I'd be cool with avoiding in the postseason :lol: doesn't help that I have a Steelers fan and a super bandwagon Cowboys fan in my office

Try living in Denver surrounded by Broncos fans. Brutal.

A day late but worth repeating...Eric Barry, man. :smokin

I'm going against the grain and saying the falcons finish 11-5, win the division and win a playoff game.

I'm going against the grain and saying the falcons finish 11-5, win the division and win a playoff game.
They will probably go win the division
I can't guarantee that they would go win a playoff game though
It would depend on whatever matchup they get....

Cant remember the last time as a titans fan that I actually had playoff hopes this far into the season.....feels good man :smile:

Cant remember the last time as a titans fan that I actually had playoff hopes this far into the season.....feels good man :smile:
MM8 balling out and having an improved running game has def made you guys look like a playoff contender this year
Tough 2 game schedule ahead though, good test on whether the Titans want to be in the playoffs

The Falcons play the Niners, Rams, Panthers and Saints To end the season...they would need to reallllllly collapse to not go 3-1 at the least.

Holy...

@AdamSchefter: Cecil Shorts told @BrittMcHenry he dislocated his knee, tore his ACL, MCL and PCL. Beyond brutal.

Bruh :x :x :x

Basically his entire knee is done?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom