The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
so you give a coach a contract extension to make sure he won't live on the streets? what kind of backward *** logic is that

Weeks ago I predicted Carolina to heat up and grab the division title

I would've never thought that team might be Tampa instead :lol:

Freezing cold at Arrowhead Stadium is no joke. If there is any sort of wind on Thursday night that will be brutal. Went to a Chiefs / Broncos game two years ago and the temps were in the 20ish range, maybe even lower with the wind chill.

As a Chiefs fan I want to believe that this team can win it all but as a life long Chiefs fan I have seen more than enough seasons end in utter disgust. This team has major flaws but I'm just going to enjoy the ride and wait and see what happens.

Another primetime win at @CenturyLink_Fld. Now 18-3-1 in primetime games since 2010, tops in the NFL.#GoHawks #CARvsSEA pic.twitter.com/SneukZIjlf
— Seattle Seahawks (@Seahawks) December 5, 2016
I wonder what the steelers record on primetime is..

I know we have 3 W's cause of the colts 
laugh.gif

Freezing cold at Arrowhead Stadium is no joke. If there is any sort of wind on Thursday night that will be brutal. Went to a Chiefs / Broncos game two years ago and the temps were in the 20ish range, maybe even lower with the wind chill.

As a Chiefs fan I want to believe that this team can win it all but as a life long Chiefs fan I have seen more than enough seasons end in utter disgust. This team has major flaws but I'm just going to enjoy the ride and wait and see what happens.

Man where tf have y'all been? Haven't had backup in here all season :rofl:

I'm assuming most chief fans are in the CBB thread cheering on the jayhawks. 

If alex smtih was my QB, idc if we're 16-0, I'm not buying my team as a legit SB threat. 

Amendola out until the playoffs. On a punt return he should have fair caught. I blame Cyrus Jones.

:frown:

#Patriots  WR Danny Amendola suffered a high-ankle sprain in the win vs #Rams, source said. Plan is to make sure he's ready for the playoffs.

Last edited:
I'm assuming most chief fans are in the CBB thread cheering on the jayhawks. 

If alex smtih was my QB, idc if we're 16-0, I'm not buying my team as a legit SB threat. 

I don't rock with the gayhawks. Or the state of Kansas in general. And imma enjoy this **** until the wheels inevitably fall off :lol:

Man where tf have y'all been? Haven't had backup in here all season :rofl:

Haha my bad...I rarely post in this thread and I really don't post much during the season.

AFC race is wide open right now. You have to figure that the Pats will just plug and play but losing Gronk...:x

The team I don't want any parts of is Pittsburgh. That is a scary team at least from a Chiefs perspective.

Gotta be more to the story than not wearing a damn tie...sent the man back on the bus like a schoolboy

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom