The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh I'm still pissed KC won :lol:

Literally they just find ways to win. A damn fake punt for a TD. A pick 6 and a pick 2 to win by 1 damn pt.

The best coached team in the league man. They don't make many mistakes, and when the opposing team makes a mistake they take advantage :smh:

Green-Beackham wore Yeezy cleats for the "Yeezy Foundation". Bruh
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Cam lookin like the Undertaker at Wrestlemainia
DGB foul for that.
mean.gif

Cam actually looked like sense for once.

His presser about the "benching" was way too long.

Cam Newton: "I didn't follow dress code and coach told me I wasn't going to start." ...Confirms it's because he didn't wear tie on the trip.
— Jeff Darlington (@JeffDarlington) December 5, 2016
Newton explains he didn't have a dress shirt -- one he could wear a tie with -- and couldn't find one for a 6-foot-5 man on short notice.
— Jeff Darlington (@JeffDarlington) December 5, 2016

:rofl:
man this season
:rofl:

Remember when Matt Ryan was a MVP candidate?

Remember when the Falcons were the real deal?

Remember when I told yall to stop falling for thier first half shenanigans? :lol:

EVERY YEAR :lol:.

Only matter of time before Julio gets injured.

I didn't see the game but Hold up...Cam Newton was benched for the first series???? For a dress code violation?? What is this High School JV???

Tugboat Ron decided to start Anderson because Cam didn't wear a tie then proceeded to have Anderson throw an INT on the first play

Last edited:
Tugboat Ron decided to start Anderson because Cam didn't wear a tie then proceeded to have Anderson throw an INT on the first play
To be fair, the pass bounced off Mike Tolbert's hands and it's a pass Tolbert should've caught; he was literally staring at Anderson for like 3 seconds before the pass came. Definitely still silly to bench Cam though.

Kansas City W was unreal. Hey another TNF that should be good. And Larry legend 3rd all-time in receptions :pimp:

:smokin

iPhone master race reporting

and do it right. per usual

iPhone is trash. Apple is cool though. Samsung been trash the last few years

They saying it might be single digits tho :x

Watch the chiefs win cuz of the defense and weather while Alex throws for 170 and 0 TD's.

Good luck [emoji]128520[/emoji]

Bruh I'm still pissed KC won :lol:

Literally they just find ways to win. A damn fake punt for a TD. A pick 6 and a pick 2 to win by 1 damn pt.

The best coached team in the league man. They don't make many mistakes, and when the opposing team makes a mistake they take advantage :smh:

:lol: we looked like y'all with how many penalties we had. Secondary gotta stop relying on turnovers eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom