The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what it was verbatim, but I think you were saying some stuff either before the season or early on that came off a wee bit passive aggressive. Not that you do that type of thing.
right..

so you're jumping to a conclusion, again

and I didn't even say anything about the skins.. o wait my bad, I mentioned that the first game we played without lane and with a 5th round rookie at RT was against the skins

for that I am truly sorry

I guess i'll go back to celebrating the deaths of others.. cause that's what I do too, right

my Cowboys, my Lakers strikes a nerve because it's the We Dem Boyz fans who talk the loudest when the going gets good but at least you don't disappear like most of those in that category

as far as Cian Fahey, I really don't give a deuce king about all 22 tape watching, if that was the case than Sam Bradford would be an All Pro with the Eagles right now so miss me with that

Last edited:
Dak and Zeke won't win the MVP because their line is the true MVP. Put them in Seattle or New York and it would be night and day. Alfred Morris would put up similar numbers right now if you took away Zeke for the rest of the year.

LOL.

I don't know where you guys come up with this stuff, but it's pathetic.

Do you ever say anything negative about your team? I think you're the most biased **** sucking poster on this board. To act like they're not putting up big numbers because of their line is foolish. Best line in the league while some are saying it might be the best line of all time.

Matt Ryan's line isn't close to Dallas' line.

DeMarco is a stud again because Tennessee got a damn good line.

It don't matter, I like Dak and Zeke but they're not winning MVP because the line is their MVP. We saw scrub QBs in there last year with plenty of time just make stupid decisions. We saw no name and half dead RBs put up mad yards back there.

Last edited:
1) Carr
2) Zeke
3) Brady
4) Ryan
5) MM8

MM8?. I'd put Dak on top of him and a couple others. Agree with everyone else though :pimp:

i love what Dak has done. but like if he is also MVP worthy, it takes away from Zeke being on the list. i basically went with the dude i feel has been more pivotal for them. an argument for both guys, definitely though.

I'm sorry but MM8 is so far from MVP worthy.  He was horrendous for the first half of the season and his team is 5-5.

Dak isn't either.  I know it's a weak year for MVP but damn...  Maybe we need to start looking at defensive players.

Last edited:
Do you ever say anything negative about your team? I think you're the most biased **** sucking poster on this board.

LOL. Seeing as how I'm barely on here, you got the Cowboys on your mind too much.

To act like they're not putting up big numbers because of their line is foolish. Best line in the league while some are saying it might be the best line of all time. It don't matter, I like Dak and Zeke but they're not winning MVP because the line is their MVP

You speak in these absolutes like a clown. You post the O-Line is the MVP like the Raiders o-line isn't damn good or Ryan doesn't get benefit from Julio. You seen Carr get pressure back there?

You just using it as a knock against a Cowboys player because you're a joke and can't used stats or anything else. Nothing more, nothing less. LOL.

I really believe the Cowboys offense line should win the MVP. Kinda like how in the NBA the Atlanta Hawks starters won player of the month as a unit.

I'm sorry but MM8 is so far from MVP worthy.  He was horrendous for the first half of the season and his team is 5-5.

Dak isn't either.  I know it's a weak year for MVP but damn...  Maybe we need to start looking at defensive players.

I don't think there is a clear MVP. Hasn't been that many players that have stood out. I can't give it to Ryan especially because they gonna keep losing games and will finish like 9-7 or some ****. I think Carr is the only one that might stand out to me but I can't give it to him.

again, I'm just curious when ajayi is going get more love..

carries for the season by game and then result:

game 1: 0.. dolphins Lose

game 2: 5.. L

game 3: 7.. W

game 4: 6.. L

game 5: 13.. L

game 6: 25.. W

game 7: 28.. W

game 8: 24.. W

game 9: 19 .. W

Last edited:
again, I'm just curious when ajayi is going get more love..

carries for the season by game and then result:

game 1: 0.. dolphins Lose

game 2: 5.. L

game 3: 7.. W

game 4: 6.. L

game 5: 13.. L

game 6: 25.. W

game 7: 28.. W

game 8: 24.. W

game 9: 19 .. W

We better keep feeding him

Status