The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

again, I'm just curious when ajayi is going get more love..

carries for the season by game and then result:

game 1: 0.. dolphins Lose

game 2: 5.. L

game 3: 7.. W

game 4: 6.. L

game 5: 13.. L

game 6: 25.. W

game 7: 28.. W

game 8: 24.. W

game 9: 19 .. W
Dolphins took the ball out of Tannehill's hands, and won 4 straight.  Go figure.

Last edited:

Dolphins took the ball out of Tannehill's hands, and won 4 straight.  Go figure.

While NT loves this narrative, the truth is that the o-line has been blocking better.

While NT loves this narrative, the truth is that the o-line has been blocking better.

people love a box score

Just messing 
laugh.gif
.  He's actually been throwing just as much as before.  But you're right.  O-line combined with giving Jay carries has been the formula.  DVOA rankings actually have you guys as the 6th best team in the league, right now.

I don't think there is a clear MVP. Hasn't been that many players that have stood out. I can't give it to Ryan especially because they gonna keep losing games and will finish like 9-7 or some ****. I think Carr is the only one that might stand out to me but I can't give it to him.
Probably Ryan or Brady for me, but I don't like either of those options...

The Cowboys aren’t going to pass on a quarterback when Tony Romo retires because they drafted Dak Prescott and he’s unlikely to offer significant value over cheaper options from other avenues as a backup if he is forced to fill in during the season for Romo.
- All 22 Tape Jesus

Last edited:
Miami should win the next two games. They play LA and SF. However they won't gain any ground because the Patriots play SF, NYJ and LA. Dolphins need one of those AFC West teams to fall off for a wild card shot.

domonique foxworth is great when it comes to his analysis and using 'all 22' footage in his articles and when supporting his arguments..

but he is also smart enough to qualify what he says by saying he doesn't know the play call and assignment responsibilities on a given play.. which obviously plays a significant role in accessing who is doing what right and what wrong

but usually with a lot of these dudes, they talk with zero appreciation for that very simple point

Last edited:
my Cowboys, my Lakers strikes a nerve because it's the We Dem Boyz fans who talk the loudest when the going gets good but at least you don't disappear like most of those in that category

as far as Cian Fahey, I really don't give a deuce king about all 22 tape watching, if that was the case than Sam Bradford would be an All Pro with the Eagles right now so miss me with that

On the contrary. It doesn't strike a nerve at all. I LOVE my squads...

It's my cue that youre outta things to say actually....

Last edited:
cian fahey also talked about tannehill playing well in that interview on le batard

Was he lying? Tannehill has been playing better since your boy Ajayi took over.

------/
I agree with foxworth. I like him too. His all 22 breakdown of the cowboys line this week was beautiful.

Last edited:
On the contrary. It doesn't strike a nerve at all. I LOVE my squads...

It's my cue that youre outta things to say actually....

The Cowboys aren’t going to pass on a quarterback when Tony Romo retires because they drafted Dak Prescott and he’s unlikely to offer significant value over cheaper options from other avenues as a backup if he is forced to fill in during the season for Romo. - Cian Fahey

in case you decided to skip right over that, the all 22 tape god just said Mark Sanchez was a better option than Dak but he breaks it all down and knows his stuff right?

Last edited:
He and CP see things in Tanne that the rest of us just don't see.
Did he give Tannehill a high evaluation when he came out of college?  These scout types (even the self-styled "scouts") stick to their guns no matter what to the extent of making endless excuses.  That's what happened with Bradford too.

cian fahey also talked about tannehill playing well in that interview on le batard
Was he lying? Tannehill has been playing better since your boy Ajayi took over.
I wish ajayi was 'my boy'..

and your boy was asked to name a player that we the general public average joe schmo wasnt aware was playing well and dude named tannehill

the "all 22 savant" had the whole NFL to pick from because the question wasn't specific to the dolphins or to the QB position.. and he choose tannehill

I don't watch enough of the dolphins to make that judgment.. but I have seen enough of them to see tannehill do some incredibly dumb stuff.. and not that it is the end all be all, but I've seen/heard enough dolphins fans complaints about dude

going go out on a limb and assume there was/are a number of people that could have been named before getting to tannehill

NT NFL Thread has come to many stunning realizations today:

-Running backs tend to perform better behind good lines
-Quarterbacks tend to perform better behind good lines
-Quarterbacks tend to perform better with good receivers

Keep up the good work, guys.

After the lovely seafood talk/pics yesterday, we follow it up with Football for Dummies today. :smh:

After the lovely seafood talk/pics yesterday, we follow it up with Football for Dummies today. :smh:

:x

Not cowboys fans

So what you guys are saying is that you just need a good offensive line and recievers to be an elite offense? :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom