The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah not quite sure Zeke is doing this on the Rams

Gurley would be at the same spot as Zeke on the Cowboys IMO

What kind of half-*** logic is this? LOL.

You think Carr, Brady, and Ryan are doing anything on the Rams or Browns?

Of course the team you're on plays a part in your success. Doesn't make it a knock against anyone.

Last edited:
AP's season he won, he WAS the team

Man ran them into a playoffs they had no business making all on his back :lol: :x,I just wish he could've gotten one more carry to break Dickerson's mark. Still one of the most impressive seasons ever imo,especially coming off serious injury a year before.

Last edited:

You think Carr, Brady, Ryan is doing anything on the Rams or Browns?

Of course the team you're on plays a part in your success. Doesn't make it a knock against anyone.

The Rams are 4-5 so yeah I think Carr, Brady and Ryan make them an above .500 team, if anyone knows half *** logic it would be you

but hey I guess those guys aren't no Case Keenum

Last edited:

You think Carr, Brady, and Ryan are doing anything on the Rams or Browns?

That's not even the point I was making, it's not a knock against Elliot who is extremely talented. Maybe he's even the best RB in the league, idk. He's just not Most Valuable Player by any definition.

Also the O-line last year did make the bums look a lot better than they would have been on many teams.

Last edited:
The Rams are 4-5 so yeah I think Carr, Brady and Ryan make them an above .500 team, if anyone knows half *** logic it would be you

Funny how you left out the Browns. No way they putting up their same numbers on either one of those teams. That clownish logic is pathetic. "So and so" can do the same thing behind that o-line. LOL.

He's just not Most Valuable Player by any definition.

I'm not saying he is either. This whole narrative that the Cowboys O-Line is the MVP or that he benefits greatly because of it is pathetic. Yeah no **** he benefits from it just like every other candidate benefits from the players around them. MVP has always been best player from the best team or a top team. That's why the only names mentioned are from top teams. Can't use it against anyone.

Last edited:

Funny how you left out the Browns. No way they putting up their same numbers on either one of those teams. That clownish logic is pathetic. "So and so" can do the same thing behind that o-line. LOL.

He's just not Most Valuable Player by any definition.

I'm not saying he is either. This whole narrative that the Cowboys O-Line is the MVP or that he benefits greatly because of it is pathetic. Yeah no **** he benefits from it just like every other candidate benefits from the players around them. MVP has always been best player from the best team or a top team. That's why the only names mentioned are from top teams.

Srs question who did Adrian Peterson benefit from on offense

Last edited:
I'm not saying he is either. This whole narrative that the Cowboys O-Line is the MVP or that he benefits greatly because of it is pathetic. Yeah no **** he benefits from it just like every other candidate benefits from the players around them. MVP has always been best player from the best team or a top team. That's why the only names mentioned are from top teams.
Yeah, that's fair.  Like I said just because he plays behind a great line doesn't mean that he isn't great.  You can't take that away from him.  But I feel calling him MVP is a stretch for the reasons I stated before.  

Also there's a reason that RBs almost never win MVP awards, which is that it's usually not the most important position on the field.  You have to have a historic season like AP did to get it, and I agree with that logic.  Dak's not strictly as "good" as Elliot on a relative basis but you could argue his play is more valuable over replacement than Elliot's right now when it comes to winning games (Well, if Romo wasn't waiting in the wings that is....)

Srs Question who did Adrian Peterson benefit from on offense

I'm not seeing your point.

Also there's a reason that RBs almost never win MVP awards, which is that it's usually not the most important position on the field. You have to have a historic season like AP did to get it, and I agree with that logic.

I agree. MVPs are typically QB driven so that's why I don't see him winning it. My point was that Cowboys O-Line can't be a knock towards him.

Also Demarcos production in Philly seems to reflect more on Chip now that he's flourishing in Tennessee of all places.

Also there's a reason that RBs almost never win MVP awards, which is that it's usually not the most important position on the field. You have to have a historic season like AP did to get it, and I agree with that logic.

I agree. MVPs are typically QB driven so that's why I don't see him winning it. My point was that Cowboys O-Line can't be a knock towards him.

Yup. How many QBs can we name that have won the award without having an OL protect them? An OL doing it's job is not an argument against the QB or RB winning.

Last edited:
I'm not saying he is either. This whole narrative that the Cowboys O-Line is the MVP or that he benefits greatly because of it is pathetic. Yeah no **** he benefits from it just like every other candidate benefits from the players around them. MVP has always been best player from the best team or a top team. That's why the only names mentioned are from top teams. Can't use it against anyone.

funny how you put the worst team in the league to pad your argument, I used the Rams only from the start

it was much better when you quit last year like a little ***** LOL

no one is taking anything away from Zeke but it's a QB driven league and Carr, Brady and Ryan deserve it more than Zeke does

Last edited:
Cian Fahey said Wentz is Alex Smith 2.0. Also said Smith is the type of guy to have a man wide open in the endzone but will throw the ball away to avoid a sack. Ha ha ha
I listened to this, this morning.. I'm pretty sure he's just basing his opinion off of the data without actually watching the game

he does connect dougie to both of them.. but other than that, he said a lot of obviously wrong stuff.. especially when you consider he then compared wentz to dak

firstly, he talks about us having a good Oline.. which went out the window when lane got suspended because then we had 2 huge holes in our line (our center has been crap all year).. then our starting left guard got hurt.. also got the crap ton of penalties our Oline gets (peters and kelce are both high up individually in that regard)

secondly, he doesn't talk about the lack of receiving options wentz is working with.. this is especially where the comparison to dak comes in (comes up on the 1st point too), because we all know the Oline, RBs and receiving options are farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr better than what wentz is working with.. even when our receiving options  get open, you then gotta wonder if they'll actually catch it

also, he talks about Jordan Matthews drops later on (which one would have assumed he would have factored into his evolution of wentz).. and talks about him running completely different stuff under dougie than he did with chip.. other than bubble screens, Matthews has always worked out of the slot and did a lot of 'TE' type stuff

funny how you put the worst team in the league to pad your argument, I used the Rams only from the start

it was much better when you quit last year like a little ***** LOL

no one is taking anything away from Zeke but it's a QB driven league and Carr, Brady and Ryan deserve it more than Zeke does
The "QB driven league" might work against them.

But it just depends on how Zekes number are. If he's putting up yardage RBs haven't put in a few years, its looks more impressive than QBs, who do this every year nowadays.

I listened to this, this morning.. I'm pretty sure he's just basing his opinion off of the data without actually watching the game

he does connect dougie to both of them.. but other than that, he said a lot of obviously wrong stuff.. especially when you consider he then compared wentz to dak

firstly, he talks about us having a good Oline.. which went out the window when lane got suspended because then we had 2 huge holes in our line (our center has been crap all year).. then our starting left guard got hurt.. also got the crap ton of penalties our Oline gets (peters and kelce are both high up individually in that regard)

secondly, he doesn't talk about the lack of receiving options wentz is working with.. this is especially where the comparison to dak comes in (comes up on the 1st point too), because we all know the Oline, RBs and receiving options are farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr better than what wentz is working with.. even when our receiving options  get open, you then gotta wonder if they'll actually catch it

also, he talks about Jordan Matthews drops later on (which one would have assumed he would have factored into his evolution of wentz).. and talks about him running completely different stuff under dougie than he did with chip.. other than bubble screens, Matthews has always worked out of the slot and did a lot of 'TE' type stuff

don't even entertain this stuff man, people who actually watch him know he's going to be a franchise QB, just brush it off

If Zeke breaks Eric Dickerson record he should get it but we know this is a QB's league.

Also Demarcos production in Philly seems to reflect more on Chip now that he's flourishing in Tennessee of all places.

Chip shouldn't even be in the league. The way he tried to ruin the Eagles I don't see why another team would want him.

Cian Fahey said Wentz is Alex Smith 2.0. Also said Smith is the type of guy to have a man wide open in the endzone but will throw the ball away to avoid a sack. Ha ha ha

Cian watches all the games, sometimes multiple times, and usually gifs 5-6 plays a game for explanations of what he's seeing/noticing. He'll also string a few games together when a run is happening. (Like him going thru Stafford's season earlier this week)

Cian Fahey slandered Carson before he was drafted, he has an agenda to be right about him

same guy who said Sam Bradford would be elite in Philadelphia

Last edited:

But it just depends on how Zekes number are. If he's putting up yardage RBs haven't put in a few years, its looks more impressive than QBs, who do this every year nowadays.
while what zeke is doing is impressive.. we also have to factor in how many carries he eventual ends up with.. plus the very huge advantage he has over a pretty much every RB, that Oline

demarco had 1,845 just 2 seasons ago (on 392 carries)

hell, ajayi has been impressive as hell and no one is talking about him being in that discussion for MVP with the dolphins having won 4 straight since he has become their primary option on that offense

Yeah not quite sure Zeke is doing this on the Rams

Gurley would be at the same spot as Zeke on the Cowboys IMO
Nah Gurley is not even close to the all around RB that Zeke is. Way different players
unfortunately, we don't really really know.. because we know gurley's dealing with crap all over that offense.. and we also know that offense aint exactly imaginative

Last edited:
If he plays behind a bad line one day and suddenly sucks, I'll then criticize him for it.  But I'm not going to criticize him for balling because his line is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom