The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I'm out drinking and want some breakfast..it's Perkins or Denny's

Aight, bruh...school me on Perkins.

There's one that I pass by everytime I drive to Queens (in Jersey) that piques my interest....but I always get a strange vibe seeing all those 18 wheelers parked in the lot and never go. Have flashbacks to Pee Wee's Big Adventure and Large marge.
I can't say the food is great but it's damn good on drunken nights and the food is pretty cheap..open 24 hours

People would argue but IHOP, Denny's, Perkins all the same **** I have em all near me

However IHOPs Colorado omelette>>

we'll trade yall chase Daniel and mychal kendricks for a draft pick, since yall are only worried about finding 2 starters..

a 2nd sounds good

wouldn't be the first time the dolphins traded a 2nd for an eagles backup QB

:pimp: thanks, bruh...working out the details of a potential trip to HI this summer. This is good to know...depending on where I go, that shrimp truck would be a "must do," and I gotta get me some poke.

yeah, I would say it's a must. even though it's on the other side of the island you can get there in like 30 minutes. poke can be had literally everywhere.

ihop , they pancakes are good but overall  they worse then dennys . rather have some norms. 

i wont eat nothing from mcdonalds besides ice cream cones. 

Last edited:
Random but I'm home sick from work watching this Snoop and Martha show. Ross overdoing it getting all over Martha, and I just heard of Ashley Graham this week, but :pimp:

Sam's Chowder House Lobster Roll + their Old Bay fries.... F-CK!
Need the address of this place
nerd.gif
Sam's Chowder House
4210 Cabrillo Hwy N., Half Moon Bay, CA 94019

Everything is good.
Lobster rolls and Old Bay fries are goat.
thanks 
smokin.gif

got anymore recs 
nerd.gif

Ya'll come to San Diego for that mexican seafood though :nthat:

Having Ceviche for lunch today :pimp:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom