The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be honest
I still would have nibbled on Hope's roast beef
f8ce2a20-aa94-11e4-be83-fd12399ac8bb_shermanreaction.gif

So I'm listening to Pardon My Take and I didn't even know how Marquette King sounds like until now :lol:
Guy sounds like a hybrid of Mike Jones and Gucci Mane

"I want to start by apologizing to all the U.S. military members, their families, and the fans who I offended by my actions on Sunday. It was never my intention as I have tremendous respect for the men and women who serve our country.

I have very strong emotions regarding some of the many issues that exist in our society today. I chose to sit as an expression of my frustration towards this year’s election. It was very personal for me, as it was for so many Americans.

With that being said, I will not sit again during the National Anthem because I want to focus my efforts on finding more effective ways to communicate my message and bring about change by supporting organizations and movements that fight for equal rights for minorities.

This Sunday, I will be back to standing with my teammates."

He gets it....unlike the attention ***** in San Fran

"I want to start by apologizing to all the U.S. military members, their families, and the fans who I offended by my actions on Sunday. It was never my intention as I have tremendous respect for the men and women who serve our country.

I have very strong emotions regarding some of the many issues that exist in our society today. I chose to sit as an expression of my frustration towards this year’s election. It was very personal for me, as it was for so many Americans.

With that being said, I will not sit again during the National Anthem because I want to focus my efforts on finding more effective ways to communicate my message and bring about change by supporting organizations and movements that fight for equal rights for minorities.

View media item 2231808

Kaep is doing off field things and putting his money where his mouth is. Guess that makes him an attention ***** too

Do what? Man watch your mouth... Evans a female dog for waving the white flag less than 24 hrs after his coach expressed his displease publically. Oh and Kaep already doing what Evans is looking to do, now. Move around.

When-He-Feeling-Uneasy.gif

come to cen*cal ches and ill introduce you to the greatest tri tip sandwich youve ever had.

View media item 2231832

Sorry to interrupt, but some football news...Christine Michael was claimed by the Packers.

how dare you interrupt our food talk with football news in the nfl thread :rolleyes

No crab or lobsters for me

Yall can keep your giant roaches

View media item 2231834
you ny/nj cats are something else :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom