The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
gonna be in the bay area next month, heard rainforest cafe on the sf pier is good 
nerd.gif

Oakland got a beast oline that's why.. they're like 2nd or 3rd according pff last time I saw

Oakland got a beast oline that's why.. they're like 2nd or 3rd according pff last time I saw

Best pass blocking O line in football and top 2 - 3 overall imo.

But... Like I said Carr's rookie year when he'd been sacked a ridiculously low amount of times. Carr deserves a lot of credit too for the low sack totals.

His line was good then, even better now but pocket instincts and mobility inside the pocket are really really really good and have been since the day he came in the the league. He's not too bad outside the pocket either.

Last edited:
This is a weird season. How the hell is B'more a division leader right now?

If the playoffs started today, the two AFC Wild Card teams (Oakland, Denver) probably take care of business on the road against two division winners (Houston, Baltimore).

NFC is a jumbled mess outside the top 2.

Bruh... Derek Carr has only been sacked 11 times in 9 games.
sick.gif

What?!...

sick.gif

This is a weird season. How the hell is B'more a division leader right now?

If the playoffs started today, the two AFC Wild Card teams (Oakland, Denver) probably take care of business on the road against two division winners (Houston, Baltimore).

NFC is a jumbled mess outside the top 2.
Because it's another down year...So much mediocrity and then some

As for the AFC North, I think Pitt takes it somehow but they need a course correction NOW...

I think Baltimore's defense will give Dak some struggles this Sunday... Not sure about Bmore's offense even though Dallas' defense isn't anything special. They bend but don't break in certain situations... 

Last edited:

"I want to start by apologizing to all the U.S. military members, their families, and the fans who I offended by my actions on Sunday. It was never my intention as I have tremendous respect for the men and women who serve our country.

I have very strong emotions regarding some of the many issues that exist in our society today. I chose to sit as an expression of my frustration towards this year’s election. It was very personal for me, as it was for so many Americans.

With that being said, I will not sit again during the National Anthem because I want to focus my efforts on finding more effective ways to communicate my message and bring about change by supporting organizations and movements that fight for equal rights for minorities.

This Sunday, I will be back to standing with my teammates."

He gets it....unlike the attention ***** in San Fran
laugh.gif

I could go in so hard on this....

But I'm respect the thread tonight..... Just know you a hypocrite.

I really don't like the Zeke MVP thing. No disrespect to him but

A. RB depends directly ton offensive line probably more than any position to another in football

B. Cowboys have the best line by a huge margin

So he definitely doesn't stand out to me as most valuable player by any metric. It just doesn't make sense. If he breaks 2000 maybe.

Last edited:
I really don't like the Zeke MVP thing. No disrespect to him but

A. RB depends directly ton offensive line probably more than any position to another in football

B. Cowboys have the best line by a huge margin

So he definitely doesn't stand out to me as most valuable player by any metric. It just doesn't make sense. If he breaks 2000 maybe.
Cosign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom