The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

if we talking breakfast from fast food places, mcdonald's breakfast is crack
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I try not to eat mcdonalds or fast food at all..

but yea if we out drinking/partying/whatever and out late enough.. mcdonalds breakfast is the goods

McDonald's breakfast is mad good but it'll have me ****** up all day. It's poison.

I rock with Potbelly, sandwiches are too small. Haven't had Jersey Mike's yet.

Five Guys is mad good but burgers are way too small. Their fries are gross though.

I **** with Taco Bell even though it's toxic.

Jimmy John's is average as ****.

Saints are wearing throwbacks with white pants. Would look better if they wore gold pants and went full throwback

Last edited:
can't even front, many of times has the sausage egg McMuffin brought me out of he depths of hell after a long night of drinking. :lol:

Right if we're talking about bubble guts..it's MCD breakfast ..things will have a brother squirting

If I'm out drinking and want some breakfast..it's Perkins or Denny's
unfortunately, those aint options in the Bahamas.. but if I'm stateside we usually hit up ihop or something when we're over there with my buddies

If I'm out drinking and want some breakfast..it's Perkins or Denny's

Aight, bruh...school me on Perkins.

There's one that I pass by everytime I drive to Queens (in Jersey) that piques my interest....but I always get a strange vibe seeing all those 18 wheelers parked in the lot and never go. Have flashbacks to Pee Wee's Big Adventure and Large marge.

chic-fil-a breakfast is my choice If I can ever make it on time.

hardee's tenders are underrated. 

My ***** *** chick fil a opens too late for breakfast. Gotta be at work at 630 and they have the audacity to open at 7 :smh: they convinced me to make my own breakfast though so I appreciate em

Wonder if the Chiefs will trade for Wentz when Alex Smith hangs them up. They seem to value continuity in Kansas City.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom