The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
the jimmy johns right by my campus has super fast delivery. always a dude on a 10 speed bike.

they would never listen to me, and always forget the mustard packets I asked for 
mean.gif

I used to wonder how jimmy johns delivers so fast but then i realized its because they save a ton of time by not making a good sandwich

Any opinions on Firehouse Subs?

One just opened up by me
I ate it all the time when I was up in Jacksonville for high school..

for me, it's them or publix for best sub places.. haven't had either in a good min.. cause usually when I go stateside I'm eating at better places

but I do make a point to hit up chick-fil-a whenever I go over.. and if we're getting something quick it's usually chipotle

I miss Quizno's
same. Did they go out business. Every single one by me closed.

When I first discovered quiznos I ate it every single day for nearly a year straight. Grilled honey mustard chicken was goat.. They had the best honey mustard I've ever tasted.

Jersey Mike's is good but can't compare to quiznos.

Last edited:
In n Out the most overrated fast food burger and fries in all the land
WTF is Papa Murphy's (@Chester McFloppy)
i miss the hell out of Dunkin Donuts :frown:
Ben & Jerry's in VT :pimp:

Agreed.
5 Guys is Goat as far as chain goes.
Best mom and pop burger I had was in Yakima, Washington. Place called Miner's...

View media item 2231551
This is just a regular.
I'm headed up there in a couple weeks, looking forward to going there. Been a few years.

Dan asked Cian to name a guy that people don't realize how good he's been this season. He said Ryan Tannehill.

View media item 2231552

Agreed.
5 Guys is Goat as far as chain goes.
Best mom and pop burger I had was in Yakima, Washington. Place called Miner's...

This is just a regular.
I'm headed up there in a couple weeks, looking forward to going there. Been a few years.
Seattle area surprisingly has many amazing fast food burger joints.  Meanwhile NYC has Shake Shack and Five Guys which are always mobbed, and.... nada.

I miss Quizno's

When I first discovered quiznos I ate it every single day for nearly a year straight. Grilled honey mustard chicken was goat.. They had the best honey mustard I've ever tasted.

was never a fan of quiznos.. don't like my bread overly toasted/crunchy.. and the felt like it always was a lot of beard to the sandwich

I think Subway just beat the crap out of them and I hate Subway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom