The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seafood in general is.

Flame_Retardant_Suit_Aluminized_Fire_Suit.jpg

you better put on that color rush flame suit

In Japan the McDonald's has a ebi(shrimp) burger that's pretty good, but generally I'm not eating seafood from a fast food place.

Those corn and potatoes up there looking right 
smokin.gif
 shame they are being served with the rest of that trash

5 Guys :pimp: go to the original every once in awhile, it's a shame they replaced the one in Nats Park with a Shake Shack :smh:

So glad they started making shakes too :pimp:

Anyone mess with Potbelly? Big fan of theirs.

Also, depending on what you get, Zaxby's > Chick-Fil-A.

This thread making me hungry and I can't eat till tomorrow afternoon... [emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji]

Taco Bell is pretty much trash but I actually had a breakfast steak crunch wrap this morning was pretty damn good..

Speaking of chick-fil-a what the hell do they pay their workers? For a fast food joint those employees were on some extra customer service tip, my wife and I went through the drive thru the other day and were trippin on how friendly they were being lmao

just went to the shrimp truck the other day :smokin

View media item 2231566

Name of this shrimp truck. Thanks.

5 Guys :pimp: go to the original every once in awhile, it's a shame they replaced the one in Nats Park with a Shake Shack :smh:

So glad they started making shakes too :pimp:

Anyone mess with Potbelly? Big fan of theirs.

Also, depending on what you get, Zaxby's > Chick-Fil-A.

Potbelly is hit or miss. However, their dream bars are CRACK.

0ef9114ac9c312364e68da4c22bfd900.jpg

Not for nothing, I do appreciate the random banter in this thread. Can't do any of this in the NBA thread...or talk about social issues that DIRECTLY impact some of the league's players without folks ******** about getting the thread back on track w/ advanced stats/metrics/lil wayne pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom