The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vice Principles is a dud so far imo. And im as big of a danny mcbride fan as anyone. last episode was the first time I laughed which was two times. Too early to give up on it though. After Eastbound and Down I just expected Jody Hill and McBride to come out hot.

I agree. I love McBride and Eastbound was hilarious. One of HBOs funniest shows. So far Vice Principles is okay. Last episode was the first one that I laughed at. The other ones were just weird.

You guys watch too much TV. Pick up a book for christ's sake.

last week, I finished up the 8th habit by Stephen covey. pretty good.

NT did have a book club thread last year. we were reading 'A tale from the time being'. But everyone reads at a different pace and the posts were staggered so it flopped.

You guys watch too much TV. Pick up a book for christ's sake.

I just can't do books without pictures. Ha ha ha

Only books I've read on my own were Tom Sawyer and Huck Fin. I prefer my books on tape and 99.9 percent of them are horror. Stephen King mainly.

Last edited:
They got a look at Cardale and said oh ****
He should've robbed somebody after that national championship run.

The Bills really have no choice: their defense, Watkins, and shady will keep them competitive enough to not draft a franchise guy

If not Tyrod who, Manuel and Jones :x :x :x

First I gotta read all these ******* stupid Quarterback takes, now I read Breaking Bad is overrated.

Lock this ************* thread up.

Unbelievable. :smh:

****, Tyrod getting paid. He wasn't that good. He was average at best but could move around. He's gotta be in that 15-20 range.

First I gotta read all these ******* stupid Quarterback takes, now I read Breaking Bad is overrated.

Lock this ************* thread up.

Unbelievable. :smh:

lol it's not even an opinion really. If you think that about Breaking Bad you're just flat out wrong.

Last edited:
For the record, I didn't mean BB is bad. I meant that I haven't watched it. One day maybe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom