The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Breaking Bad and Mad Men would have been so much better on HBO or Showtime.

I think people hype BB up too much so when others watch it, it falls short of expectations. I liked it though but it's not a show I'll go back and watch again.

Last edited:
Breaking Bad and Mad Men would have been so much better on HBO or Showtime.

I think people hype BB up too much so when others watch it, it falls short of expectations. I liked it though but it's not a show I'll go back and watch again.

They got sloppy towards the end

The Wire will always be GOAT. I will never get tired of watching it. It almost feels like everytime I watch it is the first time.

Mad Men made me fall asleep too many times as well as GOT :lol:

I liked Mad Men a lot, but I definitely agree with Ballerific that it would have been better on a different network.

The Night Of is real cool so far. I like it. Been meaning to watch Mr. Robot, I'll get to it one day.

Ballers is awful which is weird because I love The Rock and Rob Corrdry.

I just watched Animals after I had been meaning to watch and that show surpassed my expectations. Really enjoyed it. Stacked with voice actors.

Never heard of Mr. Robot, where can i find that. Quick google search isn't showing much, is this a newer show on cable? No streaming service? You guys have me interested enough to start it this weekend.

Last edited:
I'm looking to start Oz this weekend, HBO Go is streaming it again. Heard that's the best work HBO has ever put out :nerd: .

Vice Principles is a dud so far imo. And im as big of a danny mcbride fan as anyone. last episode was the first time I laughed which was two times. Too early to give up on it though. After Eastbound and Down I just expected Jody Hill and McBride to come out hot.

Last edited:
Vice Principles is a dud so far imo. And im as big of a danny mcbride fan as anyone. last episode was the first time I laughed which was two times. Too early to give up on it though.

I only caught episode 1, gotta catch up. But during the premiere I don't think I was being fair because I was expecting Kenny Powers levels of funny :lol: but I know in time it's possible.

You guys watch too much TV. Pick up a book for christ's sake.

24i8tMG.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom