The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naw, that was MrO before he retired. :frown:

There "used" to be a thread hidden within S&T that was movies and TV shows. It was glorious. Sadly, one of NT's first and worst trolls got it moved to General. :smh:

It lives on, but lost a lot of the S&T bretheren that filled it with daily material of greatness. Tarantino interventions, Decade fantasy drafts, reviews, movie of the week viewings, future film info, actor/actress career breakdowns....... *sigh*

Meth has no soul. :frown:

the walking dead is literally sons of anarchy in the woods.

are the zombies the motorcycles? :nerd:

Naw, that was MrO before he retired. :frown:

There "used" to be a thread hidden within S&T that was movies and TV shows. It was glorious. Sadly, one of NT's first and worst trolls got it moved to General. :smh:

It lives on, but lost a lot of the S&T bretheren that filled it with daily material of greatness. Tarantino interventions, Decade fantasy drafts, reviews, movie of the week viewings, future film info, actor/actress career breakdowns....... *sigh*

Meth has no soul. :frown:

:pimp:

it's true though. with that thread being in general, really tough to get in it since i don't venture into general too often anymore

Last edited:
the walking dead is literally sons of anarchy in the woods.

are the zombies the motorcycles? :nerd:

Darryl's motorcyle is the motorcycle.

But really it's just the same thing happening over and over, new threat pops up, the group deals with it, no one ever really dies so you never take any new groups seriously.

not to mention the acting is ******* horrible.

Last edited:

But really it's just the same thing happening over and over, new threat pops up, the group deals with it, no one ever really dies so you never take any new groups seriously.

While I totally disagree I respect your opinion. I suggest you tune in October 23rd. Someone is gonna die off the bat.

While I totally disagree I respect your opinion. I suggest you tune in October 23rd. Someone is gonna die off the bat.

nice pun :lol:

This is my exact opinion on it.

caught the 1st quarter of broncos bears. dvr'ed the game so will watch 2-4th tomorrow. liked what i saw from sanchez. had some great throws and stayed in the pocket and took some hits to get the ball out. the pick was a better play from the defensive player that tipped the ball. i see sanchez. flourish papi.

I wouldnt want that dude to see the field at all. Hopefully he fails the 1st 2 games so yall bench him

NickFolarin NickFolarin waking up to all this banter

incredulous.gif

Btw, I'm just discovering Kay Adams from NFL Network for the first time :pimp:

View media item 2130953
Smoke. Happy Friday fellas!

Yes, people talk about that show like it's the greatest television ever produced. It was great, but there's better shows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom