The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you really just do this?

If someone says some negative about Fargo, it's on

GOT, Fargo, Rick and Morty, Netflix marvel shows, you're the worst, archer and bojack are the only shows I currently watch.. Also venture bros and south park

Probably will check out west world when that comes out

Daredevil is outstanding. Loved both seasons. Punisher was awesome.

Breaking Bad >>>

i'm on the anti-breaking bad train. all aboard....

I'll be your co-pilot on this one.

top-gun-high-five-580-100538112-large.gif

anyone watch the series Vikings? it's alright but the main character is my favorite TV character of all time....

View media item 2130783

I don't remember where I'm at with it.. Watched a bunch of the early ones, then stopped because ish came up.. And/or other stuff came out

Watched other shows that came around.l but I've watched a bunch of the recent season

The girlfriend experience was aiiright too

I never watched breaking bad or the wire. Until GOT, TWD and Preacher cartoons and anime was my only thing. Speaking of which 90s X-Men, Spider-Man and Batman TAS>>>>> whatever you got.

I hear narcos is good.

DSA you like that random Narnia viking more than michael scott?!

:lol:

scott is top 3 for sure, man. but ragnar lothbrook is just crazy badass and unintentionally funny now and then

and hell yes on narcos :pimp:

and marco polo :pimp:

Last edited:
Mr. Robot >

I tried.. I knew I didn't have the time or energy to commit like the show seems to need

I got Fargo 1a and GOT 1b

The last GOT season might have flipped it for me (5 wasn't as good as it should have been.. They still had book material they didn't use or use well)

True Detective season 1 is probably my favorite show ever

Scream Queens was my ultimate guilty pleasure last year, I blame free time after a break up

I hear Stanger Things is good.

I binge watched last Saturday, I throughly enjoyed it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom