The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
All Ciara jokes aside, I have this feeling that Russ is gonna be REALLY good this year. Like MVP levels good.

Last edited:
Playing catch up @iLLoQuent aka DSK

- I binged Breaking Bad on Netflix years after it finished airing on t.v. I definitely didn't get the season by season experience, but I loved it
- Better Call Saul season 2 > 1, and I think it's only going to get better
- Boardwalk Empire was very solid. Ended too early IMO; could have went on another few seasons. I saw the ending coming from a mile away when the final season began. Terence Winter goofed by ending to move on to Vinyl
- Never seen Fargo
- True Detective S1 was unreal, and you appreciate it a lot more if you (are able to) watch S2.

Just letting it be known that the Jets are 1-0 this season when Bryce Petty plays.

Tyrod's is basically a one year down. 9.5 this year and then a team option starting with 27 mil next year. That won't last.

They're saying the Jets don't like Petty. He's not even better than Geno. Jets really have four average or below average QBs.

Giants really wasted a 4th on Nassib. We didn't do **** with him. Terrific drafting Reese, as usual.

All Ciara jokes aside, I have this feeling that Russ is gonna be REALLY good this year. Like MVP levels good.

If he continues to play like the second half of last season, he'll run away with it. Seahawks could easily start the season 8-1. Cards in week 7 are the only rough game. Week 10 onward is gonna be a battle tho. Pats, Packers, Cards, and Panthers. :x

The o-line and running game are the biggest question marks but they'll get a bunch of warm up games to start the season.

Last edited:
Wilson had an mvp season last year. 

seahawks just stunk up the joint the first half of the season which hurt his chances of placing.

seahawks just stunk up the joint the first half of the season which hurt his chances of placing.

His 10 TD's and 7 INT's thru 9 games were MVP worthy, but hampered by the team?

Do I have that right?

His 10 TD's and 7 INT's thru 9 games were MVP worthy, but hampered by the team?

Do I have that right?
eyes.gif

his numbers at the end of the season were on par with palmer and brady. MVP level. 

and yes, collectively he and the seahawks played terrible the first half of the season. 

I think we're entering the first year where it's really without a doubt Russ' team. No Lynch and while the defense is still one of the best they've taken a step back I think its safe to say? He's entering a different stage of his development and will be required to do more. His past numbers and being a game manager were valid criticisms at the time but the eye test has always told me during that time he looked too good not to get better. The skill set and intangibles have always been there imo. Sounds silly but the general vibe i've gotten from him this past off-season just has me feeling he's primed to go off. And yeah, especially given how he finished last year.

I also kinda believe there's a direct correlation between the more jokes that get thrown at Russ' the better he does lol

but we'll see. interesting year for him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom