The Illuminati: Dont Believe The Hype

Talk about grave digging (even though this post is appreciated).

For some of you calling hypocrisy on those urging for change, gotta realize that human beings were never meant to be perfect with anything to begin with (hencethe good/bad sides we tread on in a regular basis). Obviously you gotta play to certain rules in this world, in order for you to survive or keep some sanity(ie: going out getting a job/career being apart of the status quo, fulfilling your "materialistic" desires, etc.). Therefore discussions like theseoccur and could spark as a catalyst (in time or at least awaken) to those to the issue(s), and create momentum for a movement towards a more meaningfulrevolution. The think tanks are there, they are under your noses. Currently, even supposed "intellectual" institutions (ie: MENSA and Triple NineSociety), aren't ignorant to these sort of topics, but unless it's meaningful enough to them they wouldn't even bother pursuing such an ambition to"change the world" despite such wasted or overlooked potential. Overall, I believe the world is how you perceive it (no matter how many truths orlies) are shoved in your face, and what you do with that knowledge addresses the reality of which you wish to exist in.

Threads like these makes me wish I was lit...

Question for anyone that possibly knows (think they know).

Pro athletes. Superstar athletes that are bigger than their sports. Bronze, Kobe, Mike, Peyton, Tiger, Ali. Do/Did they have to do any soul selling to reach the points that they are/were in? I ask because unlike music, athletics can't be denied. If you are good you are good, it isn't a judge of talent like music. One person can think you are this and another person thinks you are that.

So if anyone can answer that or post a clip that speaks on this I would appreciate it.

Back
Top Bottom