The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

I might get the orange ones if they go on discount other than that the OG cws will be good enough for me

If anyone is on the lookout for a matching tee, I found this at Champs for $10. I know its not exactly the monkeypaw tee that was meant for these, but I actually like this one better. Had a hoodie for $40 and another grey and iridescent orange one that would match that upcoming color way perfectly

Orange ones look like the lava colorway on the lebron x.

They're nice anyway.

I like that they used grey for the inside and made the monkey paw black on the Heat colorway. Pretty clean, no cop for me though.

I was expecting a black toe rand on the red pair.... Still look alright but could have been better with more contrast IMO

[emoji]128070[/emoji][emoji]128070[/emoji] Dope pics bruh, I wasn't feelin the whites before but after seeing on feet they look cooh.

These really look interesting. Any more info on these?

Well, i just got my hands on my 3rd pair of black gloves on discount, really set for now.
Onto the other colorways.

Incidentally, if I haven't said it before, I will buy every colorway Glove released.
Just love this damn shoe. :smokin

Last edited:

These really look interesting. Any more info on these?

Well, i just got my hands on my 3rd pair of black gloves on discount, really set for now.
Onto the other colorways.

Incidentally, if I haven't said it before, I will buy every colorway Glove released.
Just love this damn shoe. :smokin

You get no info unless you get me another black pair on discount. :lol:

Looks like red-spandex to me. 

But with the OG-zippers?  Though I think the Oregon State sample also had the same zipper?

Last edited:
I was watching Snatch the other day and saw these:

Tyrone (the fat getaway driver) was wearing these.

Legit or Fugazi?  I like the look of the black toecap, reversed white midsole/blacksole, and the white zipper.

Back
Top Bottom