The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

New pics (from my phone at least) look to be yellow, not volt. If that's the case, I'm on board with those. If they are indeed volt, more than likely I'll be passing. I don't hate em if they're volt, just nothing I'd need.
nah man they're volt thats why theyre calling em "jokers"

Tell us how they feel after some wear hopefully they break in quickly
Been wearing them all day and the left shoe is fine now. Zips up and down no problem. Right shoe is still a little difficult. I do have a high instep though.

We have the black and the white released on the same day! But I only like the whites.....hahaa......
I know nike replaced the carbon fiber plate by the TPU and I heard nike also take out the zoom air in the forefoot ????
I tried .5 up already, they just fit~ Goes up a full size instead.....10.5

Last edited:
We have the black and the white released on the same day! But I only like the whites.....hahaa......
I know nike replaced the carbon fiber plate by the TPU and I heard nike also take out the zoom air in the forefoot ????
I tried .5 up already, they just fit~ Goes up a full size instead.....10.5
Saw them at Sogo today.  You probably had to size-up with the whites cuz the synthetic-leather doesn't stretch, but for the blacks, as the spandex does stretch, you can probably get away with your normal size. 

For those who ordered from Windy City sole. Did you get any type of tracking info or email saying they shipped your order?

Placed my order early Tuesday morning. I got an email with an order number and confirmation that I placed an order through them but haven't heard anything since. I figure if I don't have them on Monday ill email them and see what's going on.

For those who ordered from Windy City sole. Did you get any type of tracking info or email saying they shipped your order?

Placed my order early Tuesday morning. I got an email with an order number and confirmation that I placed an order through them but haven't heard anything since. I figure if I don't have them on Monday ill email them and see what's going on.
Yeah, I ordered twice from them. First order I got the order confirmation and a shipping confirmation that same day with a FedEx tracking number. Second order I got the shipping confirmation the day after I placed the order.

Thanks for the response. Damn looks like ill have to be sending then an email then. My card got charged and it shows up on my statement.

I'm hoping I'm just surprised with a package on Monday from them but ima email them to see what's goin on.

He ships FedEx ground which doesn't have Monday delivery (for whatever reason). So it would be Tuesday at the earliest, if it has actually shipped.

^
Thanks. I'm not really in a rush to get the shoes. They can come whenever during the week. I just want some type of tracking or confirmation that they shipped them.

That's interesting on the FedEx part though. I never knew that about them.

Yeah I would just shoot him an e-mail from the "contact us" on his website. This was my first time ordering from WCS but I did get shipping confirmations on both orders.

I like those Lakers/Jokers, whatever you guys are calling them. Might actually get those

^^i like those... They shoulda dropped a week or so before Halloween. Prob woulda sold better of they did.

Back
Top Bottom