The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

Whoa.... TB's!  Potential.

Sonic c/w growin on my by the minute.  I initially didn't think much about them, but I think it was down to the 1st batch of pics.  Looking better and better in the new pics.

A month ago, everyone hated the black/purple joints.

Someone calls "Laker" cw and all of the sudden they are 
pimp.gif

Not a Laker fan, but I dig em. Will probably sit though so would wait for on sale after release.

carolinakickg carolinakickg
I can't recall anyone saying they hated them, just that they would be better if they were Laker gold/yellow. Only three people have posted they were nice, and of that three two called them a Laker colorway. Personally, as a Laker fan, I don't see it. That looks to be a volt color, not a gold or yellow.

Last edited:
@CarolinaKickG
I can't recall anyone saying they hated them, just that they would be better if they were Laker gold/yellow. Only three people have posted they were nice, and of that three two called them a Laker colorway. Personally, as a Laker fan, I don't see it. That looks to be a volt color, not a gold or yellow.
Maybe "hate" was too strong a word, and I didn't also just mean in this thread. Just from talks I had outside of here as well.

I always kind of dug the colorway, but see it as something that will probably sit 

New pics (from my phone at least) look to be yellow, not volt. If that's the case, I'm on board with those. If they are indeed volt, more than likely I'll be passing. I don't hate em if they're volt, just nothing I'd need.

White gloves came today. Same great fit, but the synthetic leather is much less forgiving than the nylon/spandex shroud. It's going to take some heat/breaking in to stretch it a bit. Zipper goes up all the way but it's reeeeally tight, don't want to break it.

It's finally November...Hanonshop please send my gloves![emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji]

New pics (from my phone at least) look to be yellow, not volt. If that's the case, I'm on board with those. If they are indeed volt, more than likely I'll be passing. I don't hate em if they're volt, just nothing I'd need.
I'm pretty sure the color is volt.. 

Nike Air Zoom Flight 98 Volt/Court Purple 

Last edited:
White gloves came today. Same great fit, but the synthetic leather is much less forgiving than the nylon/spandex shroud. It's going to take some heat/breaking in to stretch it a bit. Zipper goes up all the way but it's reeeeally tight, don't want to break it.
Tell us how they feel after some wear hopefully they break in quickly

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure the color is volt.. 

Nike Air Zoom Flight 98 Volt/Court Purple 
ahhh well... They still look kinda good. Prob pass unless I can snag for the low low.

Back
Top Bottom