The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

Will some of the white parts of the midsole yellow over time? That happened to my diamond and speed turfs.

The OGs didnt yellow too bad at all.

The only part that discolored considerably was the rubber outsole and nylon heeltabs (white pair).

The black pair looks like the synthetic Swoosh on the forefoot might yellow and Im concerned the entire upper of the white/green yellowing depending on the material.

Same here, and it even wasn't that bad either.

Seems odd that as of right now they are scheduled to release on a Tuesday, do shoes other than Jordan's usually release during the week?

Seems odd that as of right now they are scheduled to release on a Tuesday, do shoes other than Jordan's usually release during the week?

Nike and JB used to release shoes on Wednesday but stopped because of complaints that kids were cutting school. Nike still uses Wednesday releases occasionally during time periods that coincide with traditional Christmas Break and Summer Vacation.

As for a Tuesday... Im guessing that's probably just an estimated RD. JM is probably the right guy to ask for more definitive info.

Last edited:
I may be in the minority but them white jaws ain't doing it for me.... easy pass

Now what they NEED to retro are the Navy blue/carolina blue ones! Can't find a pic, scoured the internet for like 10, 15 minutes

I may be in the minority but them white jaws ain't doing it for me.... easy pass

Now what they NEED to retro are the Navy blue/carolina blue ones! Can't find a pic, scoured the internet for like 10, 15 minutes

I don't think your in the minority...The black/white/red are def the favorites and alot of people dont seem to like the white/greens. Personally the OG white/green were my favorite, but with all the changes on the retro Im kinda on the fence.

To my knowledge they never made a Navy/caro pair of SOGs... The only Navy based pair Ive seen is Navy/black/white.

They very well may have existed though.... Nike must have made over 30 colorways in the SOGs

Last edited:
I don't think your in the minority...The black/white/red are def the favorites and alot of people dont seem to like the white/greens. Personally the OG white/green were my favorite, but with all the changes on the retro Im kinda on the fence.

To my knowledge they never made a Navy/caro pair of SOGs... The only Navy based pair Ive seen is Navy/black/white.

They very well may have existed though.... Nike must have made over 30 colorways in the SOGs

man I know I'm not trippin'....

the red was navy and the white script was either white or caro....

man I know I'm not trippin'....

the red was navy and the white script was either white or caro....

Oh ok... I had never even seen a navy pair with the script logo.

The black/navy pair I was referring to was these here:

There are so many damn colorways of these, I find out about new ones all the time. There is a white/white/black colorway with patent leather Id love to find again, but Ive only seen them once and they were way too small.

those red ones with the NIKE instead of the swoosh are fire, i'm a sucker for red/black/white shoes though

Oh ok... I had never even seen a navy pair with the script logo.

The black/navy pair I was referring to was these here:

There are so many damn colorways of these, I find out about new ones all the time. There is a white/white/black colorway with patent leather Id love to find again, but Ive only seen them once and they were way too small.

hmmmm, man idk :lol: it was a long time ago (back in the 6th grade) but I coulda swore the homie had some blue ones wit' a caro and white nike script! I was hatin' hard! As usual :smh: Only pair of cool shoes I've ever owned as a child were white Griffey IIs and goldenrods (9th grade)

I'm making up for it now though! :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Oh ok... I though you meant a navy based pair.

I wouldn't be surprised if there really was a navy pair with the script logo. Every time I think Ive seen all the colorways a new one pops up.

Oh ok... I though you meant a navy based pair.

I wouldn't be surprised if there really was a navy pair with the script logo. Every time I think Ive seen all the colorways a new one pops up.

inverted the colors, that's my fault.

Man I hate ppl who show off on instagram----and that's ONLY because I can't show off on instagram :smh: :lol:

It's a very uninspiring colorway. If a team issue for him, cool. Can't see those doing numbers if a non-TB GR.

That white Toe Cap :smh::smh:

Sorry for complaining. Just absolutely loved the OG White and black (with black toe cap). Shoe just looks off to me. Really was the deal breaker.

It's tough cuz that white shroud is a VERY clean look!!

That white Toe Cap :smh::smh:

Sorry for complaining. Just absolutely loved the OG White and black (with black toe cap). Shoe just looks off to me. Really was the deal breaker.

It's tough cuz that white shroud is a VERY clean look!!

Technically speaking, it does fall in line with the OG color blocking. The black toe cap was the public release while the white toecap was the PE version.

That's my justification for accepting the change. Haha

Back
Top Bottom