The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

Never preorder from Hannonshop or overseas period...any info from Hannonshop or Endclothing it's been so long now that I forget I ordered them.

you expect daily updates? they said theyd ship early november.... its still early november.

have you tried contacting them at all?

Release 11/29

i see a couple blogs trying to call the grey/orange pair of gloves the oregon state pair lol wonder if the name will stick with this pair 

Ummm, it's inspired by Oregon State. The only reason that the colorway was produced. What else would it be?

12373464-essay.jpg

oregon state name will definitely stick lol those and the seattle colorway are the only ones I'm liking so far other than the black ones

I like how the pricing says like Men's EBAY

If only those were Eastbay OR Ebay prices on shoes 
roll.gif

Nice post, SinnerP, repped

Any release date info on the black/volt "joker" pair?  Those are a definite pickup...i'm a sucker for anything volt or purple, let alone both of them together.

Also, what exactly is the purpose of the "monkey paw" on these shoes?

Thanks!

Was going around the mall the other day (Kings Plaza for all my brooklyn ppls) stopped in a few random stores, got a few RL sale items in Jimmy Jazz, went up stairs to Champs and was happily surprised to see them on the shelves, asked for my sz 11 and it was a wrap. Been wanting these but wasnt trying to go all willy nilly with my money cause of the holidays, but after seeing them in person they were not getting left behind

am i the only one that thinks they would look better with black laces? im tempted but it looks like a SOB to switch

i like that red pair allot but i wish they were black inside instead of grey i dont like the way it looks

Bring on the son of gloves prob a long shot for a retro of these :smokin if the nike gawds are watching

Last edited:
i wish they were but i found them through google , theres a NTer by the name of lexflex that as a nice pair of them maybe he'll post pics of them if he sees this

Back
Top Bottom