The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

I think I am done with these for now.  Love my black pair.  I haven't worn them out yet but tried them on in store briefly and they felt cozy.   Salute to Gary P.   While I really like the look of the red pair, I don't think I can or would rock them in that colorway and I am really trying to get away from buying shoes that I honestly can't see myself wearing.  (As I approach 30, I have got to do a better job of being more discriminate and financially responsible, right?  
grin.gif
) This shoe, like every shoe I value, is a piece of art as is and the remaining colorways may be a tad bit too garish for my taste.  Glad I copped.

I honestly think the black/white color will be the best seller out of the bunch. The rest of the colors, besides limited ones, will be around for retail or below. A lot of people will be turned off by the inner material on the white shroud on the white pair. I sure think it looks disgusting vs what it used to be.

I honestly think the black/white color will be the best seller out of the bunch. The rest of the colors, besides limited ones, will be around for retail or below. A lot of people will be turned off by the inner material on the white shroud on the white pair. I sure think it looks disgusting vs what it used to be.
I agree the other releases will easily sit but I'm probably holding out until the white/black pair releases and I'm done with this shoe. Until a new cw that appeals to me releases

Balled in them again today. Second game, landed on someone feet and sprained my ankle. Feelsbadman.

Dope fit up there.
If you're wrong, feel free to ban yourself from this thread.
laugh.gif

:lol:
I'm hanging around for a couple more colors. Then u can kick me off the team

I think I am done with these for now.  Love my black pair.  I haven't worn them out yet but tried them on in store briefly and they felt cozy.   Salute to Gary P.   While I really like the look of the red pair, I don't think I can or would rock them in that colorway and I am really trying to get away from buying shoes that I honestly can't see myself wearing.  (As I approach 30, I have got to do a better job of being more discriminate and financially responsible, right?  >D ) This shoe, like every shoe I value, is a piece of art as is and the remaining colorways may be a tad bit too garish for my taste.  Glad I copped.

hahahaha too funny, I will be 30 next monday and I am still the same sneakerhead that I was 14 years ago, just with some more cash in my pocket or better said with Nike being more satisfied with my spending behaviour!

Thanks for the links. No sausage.

Can't wait for endclothing, so i went ahead and copped from Ruvilla. That true deala.

no Spooge spilla.

Just new kicks, cuz.

:rofl:

Balled in them again today. Second game, landed on someone feet and sprained my ankle. Feelsbadman.

Welp... looks like its casual use only

Monkey paw is supposed to prevent that, but I guess that's null and voided when they changed the dynamic of the shoe by removing the low profile cushioning of the OG.

where are the crazy amounts of pics of the whites? a month away and nobody building hype yet with confirmed good pics? or did i miss them?

Though the whites are an OG colorway I don't think they are near as popular as the black/whites. That being said, I don't think the hype for them will be the same as it was for the blacks. They will move, but not as fast as the blacks. Then again, the beast could be in full attack mode now seeing as how well the black pair sold.

Though the whites are an OG colorway I don't think they are near as popular as the black/whites. That being said, I don't think the hype for them will be the same as it was for the blacks. They will move, but not as fast as the blacks. Then again, the beast could be in full attack mode now seeing as how well the black pair sold.

id like to compare this release to the Griffey 2s.

Freshwaters did numbers like the black gloves.
Whites sat on sales racks (and people were pissed they changed the color of the tongue). I imagine the same result on the white gloves.

Both have/had a lot of retro+ colors that watered down the shoe.

You can have your foot covered in dried concrete reinforcered with rebar, if you land on someone's ankle, it's a wrap. Your ankle is getting rolled.

Your right... I just saw sprained ankle and jumped to conclusions

Still.... Not really sure about the courtworthiness of these retros. They're comfortable for casual wear, but they feel alot taller off the ground than the OG and the cushioning is a joke. Is frontal Zoom confirmed ? because I cant feel it. :nerd:

Whites look very clean, but as mentioned on this thread... Instead of being smooth on the inside of the shroud, it has that rat fur looking stuff. For those that don't plan on rocking with the shroud down, shouldn't be a problem.

White toe cap kills it for me (on the white pair). Maybe, just maybe, if I catch them on discount.

Even then, maybe not, Xbox 1 and Christmas... Priorities

i dont like da white nylon on da white pair...too dainty...

heat pair with yellow laces...>>

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom