The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

If anyone didnt grab a pair just be patient til saturday. NDC is releasing them and a good portion of the traffic will be for the Steel 10s. I would say a huge majority of ppl that wanted these got theirs this weekend so next weekend should be rather easy to pick up online unless NDC stock is low.

Your post is full of assumptions and hypotheticals "Maybe you should did this". Or "maybe you did this" or "maybe if you said this". However you cut it though your trying to rationalize the actions of an employee that was clearly in the wrong just for the simple fact that in previous threads Ive made it obvious I think your a clown and it hurt your feelings.

Also how is calling them making a legitimate complaint harassing them? Please answer that. I got a gift card because they realized their employee was in the wrong. Its funny how I was able to go to another store and return them no questions asked. That says everything that needs to be said.

I got a hypothetical what if scenario to though.

Maybe this board would be a much better place if you never posted on here. Actually that's not a maybe. Most people would agree with that.

Anyhow I'm done arguing with ignorance.

Keep this on topic about the shoes. If it will stroke your little mamba loving ego to get the last word in then the floors yours pumpkin.

Let just say the employee was wrong. Why didn't you speak to the manager there? A manager wouldn't risk his job by making up a policy. Manager probably denied it too that's why you have to drive to another store lol. Maybe they were scare you might hit them or do something crazy so they had to call the other store while you was driving and give a head up for the other store manager for you to return at that store when you get there lol.

You know what you did. Don't play innocence dude. It just doesn't make sense why would an employee go out of his way to make up rule to deny a simple return. They deal with return almost everyday. There has to be a reason for him to deny your return. Look like someone was trying to bypass the store policy and when it failed he decided to play the customer is above all role. lol

hey you know what. Next time don't shop in store or just don't shop at all. Because you probably going to come back and return them anyway.

Never heard of a customer demand gas money lol. Almost fell out of my chair when i heard that lol

Last edited:
well, technically, every state has ghetto's.
Yeah... "Ghetto States".....???
indifferent.gif
 SMH. Sometimes you can tell the kind of person someone is just from ridiculous statements like that. 
mean.gif

Let just say the employee was wrong. Why didn't you speak to the manager there? A manager wouldn't risk his job by making up a policy. Manager probably denied it too that's why you have to drive to another store lol. Maybe they were scare you might hit them or do something crazy so they had to call the other store while you was driving and give a head up for the other store manager for you to return at that store when you get there lol.

You know what you did. Don't play innocence dude. It just doesn't make sense why would an employee go out of his way to make up rule to deny a simple return. They deal with return almost everyday. There has to be a reason for him to deny your return. Look like someone was trying to bypass the store policy and when it failed he decided to play the customer is above all role. lol

hey you know what. Next time don't shop in store or just don't shop at all. Because you probably going to come back and return them anyway.

Never heard of a customer demand gas money lol. Almost fell out of my chair when i heard that lol

You sound so foolish you have to be trolling. Then I see your posts in the laker thread and with anything that has to do with lebron or Miami heat and I realize wait no this dude really is serious and this slow. I've sonned in previous threads and with previous usernames and I'm doing it again for a few laughs.

The employee on duty said he was in charge. I took his word for it. If it was a shady return, guess what, they would call the other stores and give them a heads up and to not do the return. I've worked retail that's what would happen when something shady was going on. Only thing shady here was an employee not wanting to honor his companies policy for whatever reason. Was I mad and tempted to put hands on him? Yes but I would've did it outside his job where I wouldn't be waiting to catch a case. But then I realized how irrational that would be and its not worth risking throwing everything I got going on over something like that. So I called corporate and told them everything that happened.

Again your making assumptions so my last post flew way over your head. Not suprising From someone whos idolizing of another man is borderline scary.

What reason is there for an employee to deny a return with receipt on an unworn item? Please let me know.

I guess when I get a pair of the same shoes as a present I should just keep both and not shop at stores because me returning an item I unintentionally had 2 pairs of rustles acboyz84's jimmies. They were a pair of lebrons btw if that further rustles you.

And again in a situation like that I was within reason asking to be compensated for gas money by either the employee or the store. There's a written return policy clearly stated on the receipt and by the register. He's supposed to follow that. Not deny a return because perhaps it affected his stores daily sales goal

Gas money for real I'm dead :lol:

Say me and you made a deal where your going to buy an item off me. You drive 30 mins to come see me after we made an agreement and I either ask you for more then we agreed on or back out on the deal, would you be unreasonable asking for gas money from me for wasting your time?? Please respond.

In my case there's a written documented policy both clearly visible on my receipt and by the register. He's backing out on that documented policy and wasting my time and gas money while doing so. Your damn right going to make an issue out of that.

Caballos is clogging this thread with nonsense.

normally ill leave alone, but as someone who has worked retail for 5 years i have to say something.

Bruh not only are you annoying me in this thread but u are also making needless personal attacks in ur arguments and reasoning.

There is a reason so many people are "smh" at ur comments and calling u out. Its douchy entitlement to demand something u know ur not supposed to use in the first place.

I have to deal with people like u all the time in customer service. And theres nothing worse than entitled people who know they're wrong and push the issue and make a scene to get what they want.

u ultimately get what u want bc no one wants to deal with u and rather u go away, not bc "ur in the right."

reply if u want but I'm not responding to u.

Caballos is clogging this thread with nonsense.

normally ill leave alone, but as someone who has worked retail for 5 years i have to say something.

Bruh not only are you annoying me in this thread but u are also making needless personal attacks in ur arguments and reasoning.

There is a reason so many people are "smh" at ur comments and calling u out. Its douchy entitlement to demand something u know ur not supposed to use in the first place.

I have to deal with people like u all the time in customer service. And theres nothing worse than entitled people who know they're wrong and push the issue and make a scene to get what they want.

u ultimately get what u want bc no one wants to deal with u and rather u go away, not bc "ur in the right."

reply if u want but I'm not responding to u.

Your mad doggie. Pull ya skirt down b.

I put this issue to rest until acboyz decided to take a break from Kobe idolizng and come at me so I had to put him in his place.

I admitted perhaps I od'd with the birthday coupon. I can admit that. With the Niketown situation though please tell me where I was in the wrong. I would love for you to rationalize that one. But wait your not going to respond because you know I'm right. I got you.

KOD - FTL was the only site I saw that went down to 6.0 & 6.5. They were $144.99

edit - Your right. EB too.

Last edited:
It never occurred to me how similar certain aspects of this shoe are with the flightposite Is. I never owned the OG of these so I was kinda clueless.

Back
Top Bottom