The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

these are straight fire. lovin that new shoe smell. got me feeling like

tumblr_leiyhgCfCM1qenr6no1_250.gif

Anyone know if jimmyjazz ships Saturday on these when you get the confirmation on the Friday night release or is it usually mon-fri shipping? Thank you.

Anyone know if jimmyjazz ships Saturday on these when you get the confirmation on the Friday night release or is it usually mon-fri shipping? Thank you.

Unless they ship via USPS then the answer is no ... monday - friday

I also cant see any company shipping the next day after a big release with the amount of orders they will receive that day, especially JJ with midnight drops thats 6-7 hours to process and get them out

aww man, lol i slept. anywhere in the Bay Area still have a 11.5-12

i want it now. and not wanting to wait for NDC

Really happy to have these and they are a pretty well done shoe by Nike I have to say and look really good on feet! :smokin

These sold faster than I expected at my FTL. One of the workers said they got 24 pairs total and by the end of yesterday there were 5 pairs left. But really happy to have these :pimp:

EDIT: And sorry for the crappy phone pic I was out when I took the pic

Last edited:
Obviously reading comprehension isn't your strong point. Less Kobe idolizng and more reading would do you some good.

You know when you buy an item there's this thing the employee gives you which is called a receipt. I'm sure you've gotten them before. On the receipt it happens to have this thing called the stores return/exchange policy. On that it said unworn items could be returned for all full refund.

Seeing that this was written and documented why would I need to call the store for. How was I bad customer in this situation? Me expecting them to follow company policy is unreasonable? If anything that could've all been avoided if the employee followed his stores company policy rather then try and go against the grain and make up some rule for no reason. Last thing I want to do is get into an argument with someone over something petty like that but at the same time I'm not going to be a pushover and let them lie to my face because they refuse to honor a company policy.

Ill admit I was OD on the birthday coupon and if someone were to take exception to my view on that I can understand that. The Niketown situation no matter how you cut it the employee was wrong.

Corporate took my side and made things right in the form of a gift card when I mentioned the inconvience and gas money wasted on going up there.

There's a reason why I prefer to cop from a place like Niketown or footlocker. They have customer friendly policies as opposed to a mom and pop hood spot where I might spend a little bit less money but in the even I might need a refund I'm out of luck because their policies are more strict.

Just stick to your delusional annoying posts in the lakers thread where most people can't stand you and lets keep this thread on topic. Everyone else has been able to do so. You should to champ

Umm no chief

First of all you ignored that there's also a fine line on the receipt that said some restriction applies.
Secondly. Why would that employee go out of his way to make a scene with you? Something just don't seem right there. What would he gain out of that? Maybe reselling didn't exactly worked out for you so you had to return the shoes after 30 days lol? Or maybe the shoes wasn't really in DS condition like you said. It probably has some little sign of wear on it that's why that employee initially refused your return. Maybe he was doing his job right but you were just trying to bypass the policy through loopholes. And when it failed you decide to make a scene and play the victim card. Every Niketown has a supervisor or manager on duty as well. Just ask to talk to the manager and you would get an answer. No need to act like drama queen and demand for gas money. What grown man demand gas money at a retail store? And then you want to fight the employee? Cmon dude. That's just hilarious.

Why buy something that you unsure about keeping or won't wear it? You really just wasted your time driving to the store to buy it and then driving back to return it. Smh

Last edited:
I'm salty after this release. My local foot locker told me they weren't getting them when they really were. So I preordered from Hanon-shop and I'm not expecting them til November. Oh well Hopefully my order is not cancelled.

Umm no chief

First of all you ignored that there's also a fine line on the receipt that said some restriction applies.
Secondly. Why would that employee go out of his way to make a scene with you? Something just don't seem right there. What would he gain out of that? Maybe reselling didn't exactly worked out for you so you had to return the shoes after 30 days lol? Or maybe the shoes wasn't really in DS condition like you said. It probably has some little sign of wear on it that's why that employee initially refused your return. Maybe he was doing his job right but you were just trying to bypass the policy through loopholes. And when it failed you decide to make a scene and play the victim card. Every Niketown has a supervisor or manager on duty as well. Just ask to talk to the manager and you would get an answer. No need to act like drama queen and demand for gas money. What grown man demand gas money at a retail store? And then you want to fight the employee? Cmon dude. That's just hilarious.

And Nike send you a gift card was really just a way for them to quiet you and stop you from harassing them. That doesn't mean you were right. You know it. lol at demanding gas money and then want to fight someone over it.

Your post is full of assumptions and hypotheticals "Maybe you should did this". Or "maybe you did this" or "maybe if you said this". However you cut it though your trying to rationalize the actions of an employee that was clearly in the wrong just for the simple fact that in previous threads Ive made it obvious I think your a clown and it hurt your feelings.

Also how is calling them making a legitimate complaint harassing them? Please answer that. I got a gift card because they realized their employee was in the wrong. Its funny how I was able to go to another store and return them no questions asked. That says everything that needs to be said.

I got a hypothetical what if scenario to though.

Maybe this board would be a much better place if you never posted on here. Actually that's not a maybe. Most people would agree with that.

Anyhow I'm done arguing with ignorance.

Keep this on topic about the shoes. If it will stroke your little mamba loving ego to get the last word in then the floors yours pumpkin.

Last edited:
I'm salty after this release. My local foot locker told me they weren't getting them when they really were. So I preordered from Hanon-shop and I'm not expecting them til November. Oh well Hopefully my order is not cancelled.

If I were you I'd try other local spots and try your luck with ndc on the 12th. If that fails then stick with hannon shop. If you can secure a pair through ndc or locally just cancel your Hanon shop order.

If I were you I'd try other local spots and try your luck with ndc on the 12th. If that fails then stick with hannon shop. If you can secure a pair through ndc or locally just cancel your Hanon shop order.
Just spoke to a nike rep and she said that they won't release on the 12th. She also included that it might release further down the road but not this month.

Just spoke to a nike rep and she said that they won't release on the 12th. She also included that it might release further down the road but not this month.
wow, for real ?  that sucks for people that missed or were waiting till next week to copp

Last edited:

wow, for real ?  that sucks for people that missed or were waiting till next week to copp

Glad I got through on FTL yesterday. But this whole split release thing was a disaster in my opinion.
The only thing that could have made copping shoes in this day and age any worse, not even knowing when they make a proper release

I also agree. I was so close to just passing, but something made me call EB. I'm glad (now) that I picked up a pair.

not colorful enough for the beasts

maybe they'll end up like the black flight ones
Yeah and the mid air force 180

Naw..more like da griffeys..first OG colors and

SMART retro+ colors are selling RIGHT

away..butchered colorways will sit..

The hype ain't real... Dudes missed on bel airs and went for these. Next week should be easy.

Dont sleep..this is da best color way in them and

Will be gone soon as people realize their nostalgic

Worth = air max infrared first retro

Originally Posted by seandon23

Now it's on to the white/black pair :smokin  

I'm going to pass on the white ones and get these when they drop which is some time in 2014.

Miami heat colorway and im done with these...

Back
Top Bottom