****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

kobe kids look dirty around the mouth....sins of the father....
well-damn-gif.gif

Vanessa always was overrated to me. Those daughters look jus like their mother with their long joker faces.

real talk
cant trust someone who estranged from their parents
(of course unless there was some type of abuse)
but we know that aint the case
with kobe and his parents

I wouldn't be surprised if Lavar got in his ear to tell him to ditch her for a celeb.
why? thats dumb. she was with him long before you knew of the Ball family. Lavar about loyalty. you think the tenderonis a rooki NBA star come into contact with are generally of good moral character? i dont

all the Balls are winning. shorty is smart enough to be insecure. theyll work thru that. or not

but she a keeper

who cares what music he likes; he's like 19.
truthfully, A LOT of people don't listen to Nas; I know people that never have.

Word to Zo, Nas is just the guy who signed a deal with the guy who skeeted in Nas' baby mother

can't wait for next episode

glad they blessed us with two!

they did it great and better than most shows
hit us with the trailer the day before it aired and gave us two episodes first day
#ballcontrol

i wanna see the numbers

The show cool, BIG BALLER BRAND still on the rise :pimp:

Lonzo chick definitely know the clock is ticking, crunch time for her :lol: ...and always the hating homegirl trying put a bug in the ear :smh:

Peeped that too, and they always got a bit of heft to them.

And I got no problems with his music choice, he's goofy just like any other kid nowadays.

They grossed over a quarter million in sales in the first week of the ZO2's + slides. And they only had to move 263 pieces of product to do that. Think about that for a second.

They can't meet supply and demand now. If they priced them lower out the gate, they'd have an even bigger problem on their hands. They have no infrastructure in place to support that much commerce yet. I also don't think they even plan to. BBB isn't trying to compete w/ Nike + Adidas. This is merely a money grab.

BBB is no different than "streetwear" brands charging RIDICULOUS prices for basic *** clothes with pictures of rappers on them...or "high fashion" brands charging $350 for a "luxury" belt made of "exotic leathers".

Ain't no such thing as overboard in America. Capitalism baby ‍♂️

PS. Watch how many ****ing pop tarts are going to be in that little NBA 2k18 Open World mode wearing Zo2s :lol::smh:

How u get that math? If they sold 263 items, they'd need to cost about a G each to make a quarter M

My mom had a serious stroke two months before my senior year of High School. It's wild seeing how their mom is doing because of the memories and emotions it brings back from that time when mine really struggled to learn everything all over again: walking, holding conversations(she repeats what she hears, not what she wants to really say), random things that she used to have no problem doing are now frustrating struggles. Even seeing their mom in bed while they took Gelo to his apartment is relatable because mine gets very tired easily and can't get ready as fast in the morning as everyone else. I don't agree with Lavar rehabbing her on his own but I do love their relationship.

How u get that math? If they sold 263 items, they'd need to cost about a G each to make a quarter M

You're right. They sold more. My bad.

According to the inventory data in the source code for the company’s website, gathered by The Los Angeles Times, just around 500 pairs of the Big Baller-branded three models of shoes and sandals were ordered in the first week — they debuted May 4, and numbers are through the afternoon of May 11. That includes around 360 pairs of the $495 Primes — the low-cut black shoes with the family’s triple-B logo etched on the back. Around 125 pairs of the $995 autographed-in-gold shoes sold, while very few of the $220 ZO2 Signature Slides sandals were purchased. That equates to close to $290,000 of footwear sales through the first week.

Although getting plenty of traction on social media — including endorsements from the likes of Michael Bennett and Chad Ochocinco Johnson and criticism from Shaquille O’Neal, Big Baller Brand reportedly sold 263 pairs of signed and unsigned shoes through the first 24 hours. So, the sales surely have slowed down since the Day 1 hype that also included a wide array of media coverage.”

You're right. They sold more. My bad.

Gotcha

I read that article u quoted. It's funny the author is saying how much of a flop it's been, and how social media hype doesn't equal dollars. Very negative tone used by the author, whereas you're using the same #s and slurping hard

I'd say it hasn't been successful, he's viewed as a clown with horrible and overpriced shoes, but hasn't been a flop either.

Back
Top Bottom