****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

Nah Zo need to keep that girlfriend of his. He's not finding a model that will cut his steak up like that for him and not judge him for getting a side of fries with it.

I cringed at how Zo was holding that fork struggling to cut up his food

Kobe and vanessa in the early years...
U1489P6T12D5540869F1286DT20110419142623.jpg

I wonder how lonzo's chick gonna look like after his first contract extension :nerd:

plastic surgeons got her looking right
i wonder does he ever feel like she trapped him
i remember thats the issues he was having with his parents
are him and his parents back cool now

Kobe and his parents don't have a relationship anymore IIRC

And Kobe lowkey trapped her by gaming her up and knocking her up when she was 17 and what not. Kobe and Vanessa's relationship has been messy af. Side kids and all lol, But let me stop being a chatty patty

point is, Vanessa fine as hell

i just clicked on vanessa ig...guess i aint seen kobe's fam in a minute. 1) i didn't know they had a 3rd kid and 2) why is the oldest one like 6'2 already?

I liked Vanessa before the surgery. She was looking GOOD at that press conference when Kobe was on his baby please. I don't like that stiff surgery face them LA women be getting.

They grossed over a quarter million in sales in the first week of the ZO2's + slides. And they only had to move 263 pieces of product to do that. Think about that for a second.

They can't meet supply and demand now. If they priced them lower out the gate, they'd have an even bigger problem on their hands. They have no infrastructure in place to support that much commerce yet. I also don't think they even plan to. BBB isn't trying to compete w/ Nike + Adidas. This is merely a money grab.

BBB is no different than "streetwear" brands charging RIDICULOUS prices for basic *** clothes with pictures of rappers on them...or "high fashion" brands charging $350 for a "luxury" belt made of "exotic leathers".

Ain't no such thing as overboard in America. Capitalism baby ️

PS. Watch how many ****ing pop tarts are going to be in that little NBA 2k18 Open World mode wearing Zo2s :lol::smh:
True true

Back
Top Bottom