****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

I have no problem with the price points right now. It's sort of a loaded topic from a manufacturing standpoint. Not sure if they can meet the supply & demand by selling "affordable" products right now.

Keep in mind they're getting this out the mud right now. Capitalize on the hype and set a price point based on what you think your value is. It's why Kanye and VLone, and all of that other **** **** can sell screenprinted Gildan tees that they purchased in bulk at $2/shirt for $100+. They not crazy for pricing it that high...the crazy mf'ers are the people buying it.

I don't think BBB is trying to put their shoes on every kid. I sincerely think they're trying to make it a "luxury" item that people buy as status symbols.

Wholetime what she really meant is "it took us until a few years ago when he made our grandchildren nba prospects for us to accept him" :lol::smh:
That's how it be for a lot of White families. They feared Lavar was the typical negative Black stereotype. Once they found out that not all Black people are bad, their views changed.

If they're smart with this one they price it within other HS kid's reach.

And get it somewhere physical.
Lavar could have really been killing the game if he took Shaq's sneaker approach and made the shoes affordable and sold them at Walmarts, Payless, Target,Ross etc.

The prices are part of the hype and tryna make it a fashion statement. But I still think they should set 'em at like 220, maybe 250. 300+ is overboard.

Man, how can anyone be mad at this....Lavar is smart enough to see the NCAA for what it is and how it exploits it's athletes. It's a billion dollar industry that does not need LaMelo Ball. HOWEVA, this could be the first domino to fall as a consensus top 5-10 player in the JUNIOR class is openly shunning the NCAA, and it has nothing to do with qualifying scores etc. Do I think anything will change between now and then with the NCAA? No....but it will be interesting to see the path that LaMelo takes going forward...whether it's balling overseas or in the G-League. The former, where he could make the most money right out of the gate before being drafted (assuming the 1-and-done rule stays in place.)

*Lavar is crazy enough to get the ball rolling on starting his own league. If he's smart, he'd talk to Ice Cube about what it takes to get something started on the grass roots level. No joke.

Lavar should have Melo play in the big 3 instead of going to UCLA for a year.

Lavar gotta change the name of the brand. Big Baller Brand sounds corny just call it Ballbrand.

Lonzo got leave his gf, she's no longer on his level and seems insecure and needy. He should get him an actress or model.

I don't think it'll be about looks as much as status. I mean UCLA got a lot of bad chicks that look better than her, she's not a bad looking girl but she's like a HS cute girl and her parents house look like a middle class Chino Hills house and don't have the means to live that lifestyle that the chicks Lonzo will be seeing in Hollywood. I mean she can always hope that Lonzo is not like a Jordan Clarkson/Blake Griffin/Chandler Parsons type and not into the Hailee Steinfield, Tinashe, Kendall Jenner types

She know she ain't as bad as them chicks in LA that are throwing yambs at Lonzo.

I don't think it'll be about looks as much as status. I mean UCLA got a lot of bad chicks that look better than her, she's not a bad looking girl but she's like a HS cute girl and her parents house look like a middle class Chino Hills house and don't have the means to live that lifestyle that the chicks Lonzo will be seeing in Hollywood. I mean she can always hope that Lonzo is not like a Jordan Clarkson/Blake Griffin/Chandler Parsons type and not into the Hailee Steinfield, Tinashe, Kendall Jenner types
I wouldn't be surprised if Lavar got in his ear to tell him to ditch her for a celeb.

They grossed over a quarter million in sales in the first week of the ZO2's + slides. And they only had to move 263 pieces of product to do that. Think about that for a second.

They can't meet supply and demand now. If they priced them lower out the gate, they'd have an even bigger problem on their hands. They have no infrastructure in place to support that much commerce yet. I also don't think they even plan to. BBB isn't trying to compete w/ Nike + Adidas. This is merely a money grab.

BBB is no different than "streetwear" brands charging RIDICULOUS prices for basic *** clothes with pictures of rappers on them...or "high fashion" brands charging $350 for a "luxury" belt made of "exotic leathers".

Ain't no such thing as overboard in America. Capitalism baby ‍♂️

PS. Watch how many ******* pop tarts are going to be in that little NBA 2k18 Open World mode wearing Zo2s :lol::smh:

Back
Top Bottom