****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

Gelo is pretty limited with what he can do with Triple B's cause the NCAA is trash

Can't even be seen on BBB flyers let alone his own shoe

This is why i **** w/ Lavar. He's exposing how the game is rigged.

Kids can't market and profit off of their own name, meanwhile it's perfectly ok for Nike/Adidas/UA to. UCLA can put up a Gelo Ball billboard somewhere in LA, with a big *** Adidas logo plastered on it and that's perfectly ok.

Amatuerism my ***.

Respect and props to Melo and the Ball family, I personally dont like the stile of the MB-1's. The Zo's are much better aesthetically.

Of course Lonzo girl is nervous, deep down she knows its not likely she makes it to season 2, while she's playing soccer and going to classes at UC Riverside, Lonzo playing on the Lakers could make him go the way of Jordan Clarkson or Blake Griffin and going with 1 of these hollywood chicks like Bella Thorne, Hailey Baldwin, Kendall or Kylie etc.

Damb... Lonzo's mom had a stroke. damb damb damb. No wonder he was shook all spring. Good thing Lavar is head strong and keeping a positive attitude for his family.

:rofl:@ the Grandfather just bluntly putting it out there that he wasn't feeling his daughter with a black guy

Then the grandmother said something like "It took a long time for us to accept him"

giphy.gif

Sorry if it was mentioned already, but what was Lavar Ball's occupation? Assuming he's not working anymore...

Sorry if it was mentioned already, but what was Lavar Ball's occupation? Assuming he's not working anymore...

private trainer.
He runs his AAU program which he charges a grip for.
One of my old teammates from high school has a bro on the freshman team and he told me Lavar charges a cool $400/for training and to play on the squad

private trainer.
One of my old teammates from high school has a bro on the freshman team and he told me Lavar charges a cool $400/for training and to play on the squad

:wow: Now wonder why they get blown the **** out whenever they play big time AAU programs.

:wow: Now wonder why they get blown the **** out whenever they play big time AAU programs.

the high school team talent at CHHS>BBB AAU squad imo.

my youngest bro on the squad has front row seats all last year and this year :lol:. he a football player though

Back
Top Bottom