****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

Steph Curry effect

I always wonder how those washing former NBA players go overseas and put up 50 and now I know how. Jason Kidd could take his suit off now and go out there get a triple double against these dudes.

Ya'll defending Lavar on him talking about the Lakers is pathetic. :lol:

I rock with him but I ain't giving him a pass for the dumb ****.

My thoughts down to a T. I rock with the man and his vision, but I’m not going to blindly agree with everything he does either.

That said though, it’s crazy how much impact his words have. People eat that **** up. Usually when someone has a track record of saying outlandish stuff, the statements tend to lose their luster after a while because it becomes expected at some point.

My thoughts down to a T. I rock with the man and his vision, but I’m not going to blindly agree with everything he does either.

That said though, it’s crazy how much impact his words have. People eat that **** up. Usually when someone has a track record of saying outlandish stuff, the statements tend to lose their luster after a while because it becomes expected at some point.

At this point Lavar is a big figure in sports. :lol: Just what it is.

I like what he's doing in the picture but he's that crazy uncle you love but he says dumb **** just to say it sometimes.

they both suck

Melo cherry picking with, ill give him that nice dime
Gelo stays behind the 3 with barely any movement. That air ball lay up LOL

its hard to watch them play honestly but salute to BBB getting these ratings up

I hate to say it but these dudes don’t have NBA talent. Michael Beasley would have 30 points by now.

Yup the 16 year old should have 30 by now because that’s what a 28 year old did in the past

This level of play might be a good landing spot for Gelo but Melo is going to need to play with and against better competition. These dudes are garbage. He needs to be playing against the Luka Doncics of the world.

This level of play might be a good landing spot for Gelo but Melo is going to need to play with and against better competition. These dudes are garbage. He needs to be playing against the Luka Doncics of the world.

That's the highest level of European basketball. He wouldn't touch the floor.

Back
Top Bottom