****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

The fraternity of coaching in all sports, especially college, is so pathetic. None of them dare to criticize each other, EVER. Trying to control the media on your negative press coverage is just soft. Bet if Lavar was playing nice they wouldn't say a damn thing, nonetheless a thank you.

The college coaches are what really piss me off though. Making millions and jumping from one program to the other while the kids can't even make a crumb. That's one of 100 reasons I hope the JBA takes off and works, but Lavar doesn't seem like the one to organize it. You'll be buying tickets at the door and once you get to your seat it won't even be there. The security guard will just tell you something like "only small ballers sit down during the game."

DTC_i_6XUAA4ERC.jpg

Real talk, this is like when I see a Trump tweet and I’m not sure if he actually said it or if it’s a parody

Man...the narrative literally changes on a daily basis. Once you think you've got it all figured out...some Black Mirror **** takes place and we're all questioning if we know what he think we know about this situation.

Even this Lithuania **** is off to a different start than many imagined. 2 weeks ago we were all convinced that they were going to live in third-world village to play basketball in a makeshift gym with *****s that would be rated 60 in 2K. Low and behold they're living in a ****ing luxury spa while the team bends and alters it's operating process to accommodate BBB-mania. This **** really is playing out like a a movie. :lol:

There were reports on the area and living conditions of the league are city they were going to be in the day it was announced. If you just looked. This wasn't some 3rd world area.

There were reports on the area and living conditions of the league are city they were going to be in the day it was announced. If you just looked. This wasn't some 3rd world area.

Lavar definitely getting it LIT-huania while he's over there and make money and expand that brand in Europe

People just choose to believe any negative thing they hear first rather than read more into things to really find out for themselves. They want to feel justified in their negative wants of seeing another person fail. And this doesn’t apply only to this situation. You see it in nearly everything.

The fraternity of coaching in all sports, especially college, is so pathetic. None of them dare to criticize each other, EVER. Trying to control the media on your negative press coverage is just soft. Bet if Lavar was playing nice they wouldn't say a damn thing, nonetheless a thank you.

The college coaches are what really piss me off though. Making millions and jumping from one program to the other while the kids can't even make a crumb. That's one of 100 reasons I hope the JBA takes off and works, but Lavar doesn't seem like the one to organize it. You'll be buying tickets at the door and once you get to your seat it won't even be there. The security guard will just tell you something like "only small ballers sit down during the game."

It's funny because ESPN published an article on Luke Walton being the greatest thing since sliced bread for the Lakers about a month or two ago when they were doing just as poorly as they are presently. I can't fault Luke Walton for taking the money that was offered to him but he's in way over his head with a sub-par and raw team. He had a good run with the Warriors because the team was full of veteran players that have the fundamentals down pat so he can actually strategize, etc.. and not have to actually coach/mentor as hard as he has to do with this team. Lavar in all likelihood could be right about there being some strife in the locker room but it is what it is and he should have known this before insisting Lonzo go to the Lakers.

And Jalen Hurts is going to have to transfer now and lose a yearof eligibility. Snall Baller.

And Jalen Hurts is going to have to transfer now and lose a yearof eligibility. Snall Baller.

I thought he started out last year as a true freshman so couldn’t he go transfer then play for two years? I do agree having to sit out is inconvenient. If he was a big baller then he would play in the CFL or maybe the XFL will be back by then for a year and declare next spring :pimp: :pimp:

What’s wrong with saying dude needs to brush his grill better? It’s just a suggestion. Wipe your tears away man.
WHY DONT YOU COME AND WIPE THEM FOR ME IF YOUR SO CONCERNED ABOUT MY TEARS!!!!

AND I SEE YOU REPPIN THAT MAN GENO!!! DONT MAKE ME UNINVITE YOU FROM MY GAMETIME BBQ MAN!!!

F81F799A-8E0F-4200-A407-FF9678EC44E4.jpeg

Adidas got a D-
DeVry University got a A-
Not taking this site serious

You can actually go on there and comment
I commented on two companies

Also strange that Big Baller Brand has 0 positive comments, 0 neutral comments, and 44 negative comments..

I personally know 5-6 people who received product from them, 3 shoes as well.

Back
Top Bottom