****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

Them Euro dudes ain’t used to getting Melo the rock as he rushes down the court after not playing defense.

bro hes passed the half court line LOLOL, it was a foul but still he was waiting for a loose ball to get thrown to him

Melo putting his hands up when #13 drives by lol

Melo shot selection bad. I feel like he got some game but he cant rely on that damn 3

Melo putting his hands up when #13 drives by lol

Melo shot selection bad. I feel like he got some game but he cant rely on that damn 3

Melo was putting his hands up because of foul trouble. Wasn’t tryin to pick up another one.

Melo the goods for real. Skill level crazy on offense. Shot selection and discipline....not so much :lol:

People really need to remember that this kid is a consensus 5 star recruit and top PG prospect in his class before going pro.

He’s not some gimmick or YouTube sensation. Talent level is real. Hope he gets the training and basketball education he needs to reach his potential.

6’5 16 year old PGS with elite ball skills, touch and playmaking abilities don’t grow on trees.

Melo the goods for real. Skill level crazy on offense. Shot selection and discipline....not so much :lol:

People really need to remember that this kid is a consensus 5 star recruit and top PG prospect in his class before going pro.

He’s not some gimmick or YouTube sensation. Talent level is real. Hope he gets the training and basketball education he needs to reach his potential.

6’5 16 year old PGS with elite ball skills, touch and playmaking abilities don’t grow on trees.

lyeah i think someone needs to tell melo lots of 5 star recruits at 16 years old don't make it to the NBA.

Lamelo has talent, feel and touch...but he still. plays gimmic, basketball too much, constantly reaching, if he decides to actually discipline himself maybe hes an nba player.

lyeah i think someone needs to tell melo lots of 5 star recruits at 16 years old don't make it to the NBA.

Lamelo has talent, feel and touch...but he still. plays gimmic, basketball too much, constantly reaching, if he decides to actually discipline himself maybe hes an nba player.

This. The talent is there but I've never seen him play real structured basketball. It's all cherry picking and 35 ft threes. I saw some highlights of a close game they lost last season and Melo and Gelo were just dribbling up court, not running any offense and still jacking up threes. It looks like much of the same here. I want to see him create off the dribble, run a pro-style pick-n-roll, etc. I don't get much from what I've seen so far.

Back
Top Bottom