The Economist: GET READY FOR A WORLD CURRENCY (2018)

Matthew 24:1-3 Then Jesus went out and departed from the temple, and His disciples came up to show Him the buildings of the temple.2 And Jesus said to them, "Do you not see all these things? Assuredly, I say to you, not one stone shall be left here upon another, that shall not bethrown down." 3 Now as He sat on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to Him privately, saying, "Tell us, when will these things be? And what willbe the sign of Your coming, and of the end of the age?"

FOR THE DUMB PEOPLE THERE BASICALLY ASKING GOD WHAT ARE THE SIGNS OF THE END OF THE WORLD?

Matthew 24:4-5 And Jesus answered and said to them: "Take heed that no one deceives you. 5 "For many will comein My name, saying, 'I am the Christ,' and will deceive many.

FOR THE DUMB PEOPLE AGAIN GOD IS SAYING MANY PEOPLE
will see FALSE MESSIAHS

Matthew 24:6 And YOU will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that YOU are not troubled; for all these things must come to pass, butTHE END IS NOT YET. (US AND KOREA ETC)

Matthew 24:7 For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, pestilences,and earthquakes in various places.

for the dumb people you will see earthquakes in places you never herd of havin earthwuakes and etc

ok im done teaching on this take it if u wanna read matthew and revelations if u wanna no the sign of the times and now that i think about it me knowing allthis imma wear my clear bottom soles lol no need for them to sit since the earth wont be here much longer
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

the end is near...the bible says that this is a sign of end times...1 world currency i for one am not happy

The Bible?
roll.gif
read what i posted but you gonna be the dummy to take the mark of the beast and end up in hell so laugh it up
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

Matthew 24:1-3 Then Jesus went out and departed from the temple, and His disciples came up to show Him the buildings of the temple. 2 And Jesus said to them, "Do you not see all these things? Assuredly, I say to you, not one stone shall be left here upon another, that shall not be thrown down." 3 Now as He sat on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to Him privately, saying, "Tell us, when will these things be? And what will be the sign of Your coming, and of the end of the age?"

FOR THE DUMB PEOPLE THERE BASICALLY ASKING GOD WHAT ARE THE SIGNS OF THE END OF THE WORLD?

Matthew 24:4-5 And Jesus answered and said to them: "Take heed that no one deceives you. 5 "For many will come in My name, saying, 'I am the Christ,' and will deceive many.

will see FALSE MESSIAHS

Matthew 24:6 And YOU will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that YOU are not troubled; for all these things must come to pass, but THE END IS NOT YET. (US AND KOREA ETC)

Matthew 24:7 For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, pestilences, and earthquakes in various places.

for the dumb people you will see earthquakes in places you never herd of havin earthwuakes and etc

ok im done teaching on this take it if u wanna read matthew and revelations if u wanna no the sign of the times and now that i think about it me knowing all this imma wear my clear bottom soles lol no need for them to sit since the earth wont be here much longer
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

13 year old hypebeast trying to spread the good word of the LAWD. God forbid you don't get a chance to UN-DS your kicks.

That the same book that says a man parted a large body of water with a stick, some people built a tower halfway 2 heaven without the benefit of cranes andsuch, some chick got turned into salt 4 lookin backwards, some dude was the only man in the world with a boat (that could hold 2 of all the world'sspecies) when the entire earth flooded, and a Jewish zombie who is his own father was sent down 2 remove a force present in humanity cuz a talkin hellsnakeconvinced a nekkid broad made from a dude's rib 2 eat a knowledge apple from a tree a long %+@ time ago? (Way 2 hold a grudge there, almighty...)

Makes perfect sense. This is clearly the end.

(Disclaimer: Not necessarily knockin believers, just sayin you should determine whether sumthin was a logical progression based on technology at hand beforeyou start throwin out doom-and-gloom scenarios based on a book which says it's tellin the truth. I'm convinced some NTers just repeat popular opinioninstead of findin out facts, and formulating their own.)

Originally Posted by Tom Jooks

Matthew 24:1-3 Then Jesus went out and departed from the temple, and His disciples came up to show Him the buildings of the temple. 2 And Jesus said to them, "Do you not see all these things? Assuredly, I say to you, not one stone shall be left here upon another, that shall not be thrown down." 3 Now as He sat on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to Him privately, saying, "Tell us, when will these things be? And what will be the sign of Your coming, and of the end of the age?"

Matthew 24:4-5 And Jesus answered and said to them: "Take heed that no one deceives you. 5 "For many will come in My name, saying, 'I am the Christ,' and will deceive many.

will see FALSE MESSIAHS

Matthew 24:6 And YOU will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that YOU are not troubled; for all these things must come to pass, but THE END IS NOT YET. (US AND KOREA ETC)

Matthew 24:7 For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, pestilences, and earthquakes in various places.

ok im done teaching on this take it if u wanna read matthew and revelations if u wanna no the sign of the times and now that i think about it me knowing all this imma wear my clear bottom soles lol no need for them to sit since the earth wont be here much longer
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

13 year old hypebeast trying to spread the good word of the LAWD. God forbid you don't get a chance to UN-DS your kicks.
IM 19 NO WEAR NEAR A HYPE BEAST BUT THANKS FOR THE LOVE
pimp.gif

Matthew 24:36
But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

Why worry?

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

Matthew 24:36
But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

Why worry?
you worry cause you no when its comin not when its actually gonna happen basically the signs are given you the nod like get rite with god causetime is comin to a close
pimp.gif

The article clearly states that term Phoenix is a hypothetical. The name should be the very least of your concerns.

the end is near...the bible says that this is a sign of end times...1 world currency i for one am not happy

The Bible?
roll.gif
read what i posted but you gonna be the dummy to take the mark of the beast and end up in hell so laugh it up
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
There is no such place as hell, ironic that you are the one calling me the dummy.

Originally Posted by I am Furby

The Corporatocracy has won people. Seriously, get ready for RFID chips in your drivers licenses, strict gun control, GPS monitoring of all people, retinal and thumb scans, and cameras like England. The end of our freedoms as we know them is upon us, enjoy them while you can. If you think I am being an alarmist, check back with me in 15 years.
Big Brother will be watching

The Bible?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
There is no such place as hell, ironic that you are the one calling me the dummy.
How do you no theres no hell explain?
pimp.gif

The Bible?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
I don't feel like getting into a debate in beliefs, what's the point? You have your beliefs and I have mine, but there is no need to calleach other names.

The Bible?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
I don't feel like getting into a debate in beliefs, what's the point? You have your beliefs and I have mine, but there is no need to call each other names.
cool i agree but i would like to no why you believe there is no hell?
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom