The Economist: GET READY FOR A WORLD CURRENCY (2018)

Originally Posted by buggz05

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

WOW, The world is going to end for the 100th time! I don't like how whenever there is talk about religion on NT, talk of fear is not far behind. Seems to be the only reason some people follow religion on here.

Personally I follow religion for hope. I fear God and not much else. Like I said though, I'm ready for the new beginning.
Yep yep. This world is getting a lil too wild.

Oh and for those that don't know. I know for me and other followers of Christ we don't like to really set a date on when. I mean we set dates on whenwe think other stuff will happen but as for the 2nd coming we don't really set dates. Well I don't at least. Only God knows when the time is right.

Its interesting that they will call the new currency, the pheonix. You guys should read up on it and what the pheonix symbolizes.

When the Bible say "The end of the age". It doesn't mean the end of the world. It means the end of the age of Pisces(astrology) which it will endin 2012. And the age of aquarius begins.

Originally Posted by Jaye05

isnt there something in revelations how there would be a united dollar and that would be the beginning of how things came to end?
don't really know, a friend was telling me about it. any info would be good

yeah i believe so

Originally Posted by Beermann2

Its interesting that they will call the new currency, the pheonix. You guys should read up on it and what the pheonix symbolizes.

When the Bible say "The end of the age". It doesn't mean the end of the world. It means the end of the age of Pisces(astrology) which it will end in 2012. And the age of aquarius begins.

I caught wind of the name Phoenix and automatically thought it was just BS and propaganda...too ironic...

roll.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by theone2401

Paul Volcker said this would happen in a recent interview

Wonder how man people even know who he is
nerd.gif
My guess, no more than 10 people on this board. Unless they Google him though haha

Originally Posted by bangtcg

there is already a world currency. it is called gold.
No a world currency as in something every country uses or is forced to use. The currency will probably be digital (like credit cards). But I peepyou on gold but gold isn't really used like the Euro, Yen and the American dollar.

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

WOW, The world is going to end for the 100th time! I don't like how whenever there is talk about religion on NT, talk of fear is not far behind. Seems to be the only reason some people follow religion on here.
I dont understand what you mean by that, what is their to fear? I follow religion and a lot of the people i know follow religion, but what are wesupposed to be in fear of? Can you elaborate on that?

Prices will be quoted not in dollars, yen or D-marks but in, let's say, the phoenix.

phoenix was just a name the author chose, the new currency is not actually called phoenix

Back
Top Bottom