The Donuts from Dunkin Donuts are terrible....vol. KK > _________________

dunkin donuts munchkins > kk

kk is for fat ppl... eating two of those is prolly legit half of ur calorie intake for a day
sick.gif

Originally Posted by SharpiePoint

If you can eat beyond 4 KK glazed, you are disgusting.

I ate a whole dozen of original glazed in one sitting when i was zooted to the max last month..I couldnt even move but i still keept eating them cuz they weresooo
pimp.gif

never tried dunkin donuts....but kripsy rapes...i worked there before...free dozen boxes like everday..and i just sold em to my friends for 5 bucs

Originally Posted by SharpiePoint

If you can eat beyond 4 KK glazed, you are disgusting.
Welp, call me flava flav....

Eating 4 Krispy Kremes HOT OFF THE BELT isn't hard...stopping yourself from eating 12 in one sitting is the difficult part
laugh.gif

*I eat REAL healthy and workout all the time...but once a month I make a KK run...that's my achillies heel...

*Speakin of KK, did anyone see the KK Cake that Chris Paul's chef makes for him? That +*%+ looked
eek.gif
pimp.gif
smh.gif
all at the same time...there's a vidfloating around somewhere of that

They can't hold a candle to the donuts from KK...there is just no comparison.

You've made alot of asinine threads in the day DoubleJ's and we can most certainly add this one to that list. Simply put,DD>KK.

KK>>>>>>>DD. There was this donout shop near campus that was even better than kk, when they closed it I was devistated

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

I cannot stand KK. I'm so glad they're out of business around my way, for the most part.

I wish I was on the East Coast / Midwest for DD.
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]DD got the northeast on lock....but KK is too fattening[/color]
sick.gif

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Originally Posted by CalvinJohnson

KK>Sex with a girl
well if you tried sex you'd say otherwise.
roll.gif

Ya'll dudes who would take DD over KK...
laugh.gif

Go get your mind right. Something is wrong with you.

Back
Top Bottom