The Donuts from Dunkin Donuts are terrible....vol. KK > _________________

Originally Posted by November33rd

I love KK because I don't even have to chew. I just take a bite and let it ooze and melt in my mouth until I can swallow it. (Pause...)

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
, man i wish i could post pics. Google Chrome FTL

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

It has been awhile since I went to one but real talk last time I went their donuts were DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELICIOUS. It may just be your location op. Come to one on Hillside, Queens or Jamaica Avenue, Queens.

I don't know about that. The last time I went to a DD in those parts I got a feeling Moly from Friday After Next might be running the place...

roll.gif

no lie guys, i work at a DD and the donuts get there at 4am and sit there until they close. NOTHING is fresh at DD

no lie guys, i work at a DD and the donuts get there at 4am and sit there until they close. NOTHING is fresh at DD

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

KK donuts are good...but they are too heavy/oily for me
DD donuts don't have that oily feeling
I hear you on that...but I feel the donuts from DD are really dry. That's my main problem w. them. I love the KK donuts...nothing better when that red-light illuminates...
laugh.gif

The one plus about DD in comparison to KK is their variety....I mean you can get a bagel, muffin, breakfast sandwich etc....but their donuts seriously lack.
it really depends on the franchise of the DD..

some are really good about their donut quality...some.. aren't. you just have to know which ones in your area are good.

KK is usually better than DD... KK's blueberry joints are probably the greatest treat in the world... god.. They dont' carry KK's much around hereanymore, the Sheetz convenience stores that used to get them daily now bake their own daily - and they are pretty on point actually.

DD trumps KK by a mile. KK is oily/fatty feeling and filled with air! DD also has amazing coffee

Back
Top Bottom