** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

Really digging the CNCPTS pair, but have never owned Diadora before. How do they fit compared to GL3 Miami/Flamingos or GLV Volcanos? I think I'm a Brannock 9.5, but wear a 10 for all of those (as well as Ultra boosts, Jordan 1/4/11) due to slightly wide/flat feet. Would you recommend 9.5 or 9?
Im flat-footed myself (have medical arch inserts but dont use in my runners) and I stick to my UK size with all dias and have never had no problems thats with all of the collab pieces I've got & s8000 espresso. So if was going of US sizing I'd be going up .5 to get my fit

I go same size as NB 998s which is half size down but honestly a full size would fit a little better.
Interesting - I'm a US 9 (so a half size down from Brannock, full size down from Asics) in 998s since I feel like those are a bit too long and the suede generally stretches, but honestly that last doesn't fit me great so I prefer the SL-2 NBs like the 1300.

I'm a half size down in the N9000 (same as NB) but I can go a full size down if I need to 

According to someone, the next 2 diadora collabs for cncpts after the lires keep getting better and better

you attempted to purchase 2 days early? why? just to get it cancelled?! :rolleyes

Well... Why not? For a smooth checkout anytime [emoji]128526[/emoji] I know it gets cancelled, did it just out of curiosity, haha

Last edited:
Diadora United Arrows...delivered. Good people are showing to be all across the world. Guy looked out for me. To the states all the way from Japan.

Diadora United Arrows...delivered. Good people are showing to be all across the world. Guy looked out for me. To the states all the way from Japan.
Those are excellent- doing the fall wheat thing a little differently.  I dig it. 

Congratulations man.

According to someone, the next 2 diadora collabs for cncpts after the lires keep getting better and better
It was that DanTierZero dude from youtube.  Next collabs would probably be other silhouettes- some combination of s8000, n7000, and borg elites im guessing.  Can't see them making more than one n9...deon gets to ADD for that.

Gorgeous. 
Next level s***.  Instant classic, I don't know how people aren't losing their minds for this shoe.  

The only thing I wish is that they treated us to some of that kangaroo on the side panel where that grey is.  Would have set it off over the mesh.  

These are that good though.  

Really digging the CNCPTS pair, but have never owned Diadora before. How do they fit compared to GL3 Miami/Flamingos or GLV Volcanos? I think I'm a Brannock 9.5, but wear a 10 for all of those (as well as Ultra boosts, Jordan 1/4/11) due to slightly wide/flat feet. Would you recommend 9.5 or 9?
You could probably fit either, but a US  nine would be a snug and secure fit.  They aren't very constraining on wide feet with the mesh side pan

Next level s***.  Instant classic, I don't know how people aren't losing their minds for this shoe.  

The only thing I wish is that they treated us to some of that kangaroo on the side panel where that grey is.  Would have set it off over the mesh.  

These are that good though.  
I agree with you on the side panels, man. I'd also prefer kangaroo leather side panels or suede side panels over mesh. Most def would have made them even more sick!

Hey what time are my bostonians going to concepts today i am guessing they doing wrist bands today just like past releases correct or no

Back
Top Bottom