** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

Wonder why they aren't releasing them at cncpts ny. I wouldn't be surprised if these released at other retailers in a week or 2

Well, saw an unfiltered in hand photo on IG, they're way brighter than I thought/hoped. They look like girl shoes to me. I'm out.

Wonder why they aren't releasing them at cncpts ny. I wouldn't be surprised if these released at other retailers in a week or 2
I was told Concepts bought the whole production line for these which is why they won't release else where. There you have it. 

Well, saw an unfiltered in hand photo on IG, they're way brighter than I thought/hoped. They look like girl shoes to me. I'm out.

giphy.gif

still look good to me...sans the green laces and ropes. Whites/off white for me if i can them

not many campers here but if you plan on it I would get here. Chance to beat the morning hypebeast Rush. PS- all of South Bostons information is accurate his sources are...the most reliable you can have.

I cannot wait for these. Hope to be able to lock one in for myself on the site tomorrow. Good luck to everyone trying to do the same. Interested to hear how the onsite folks do, hopefully better than the last release in terms of moving people through quickly.

I know this is currently off the topic of the Cncpts, but I saw this on IG. Just a look at some upcoming stuff. The white/red/blue joints are nice IMO
I've been waiting for those ever since someone posted a 15/16 preview a while back. Here's a better pic from that preview for those interested:
That's not entirely accurate. All I can say.
Are you implying they're one of the next collabs? That would suck.

True but I can't think of a cncpts collab that released online where there weren't a lot of pairs available as long as you were on it at release time.

You obviously not have been collecting Diadora N9000 collabs since Day 1. All collabs have been around 250-300 production numbers worldwide. Patta colonel blues and 24kilates toros have particularly been more limited

You obviously not have been collecting Diadora N9000 collabs since Day 1. All collabs have been around 250-300 production numbers worldwide. Patta colonel blues and 24kilates toros have particularly been more limited
The only pairs that have been that limited have been the patta colonel blue, Saturday specials, espresso ristretto 2014 and the castellers... There will be well in excess of 1000 pairs of concepts.... These have been in production for ages

Back
Top Bottom