** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

how do these fit since you have them in hand? would you still recommend going just .5 down from GLV/GL3 or a whole size? Don't want to be surprised since this is my first Diadora purchase.
They're pretty roomy. But my glv is .5 up from my gl3. I went full down from my glv and.5 down from my gl3. There still was extra room in the shoes, but not overly much.

They're pretty roomy. But my glv is .5 up from my gl3. I went full down from my glv and.5 down from my gl3. There still was extra room in the shoes, but not overly much.
Haha that's confusing. For narrow-ish shoes like GLV/GL3/Kobes/Jordan 1s,4s,11s/Ultra Boosts I am a 10 even though I'm a true 9.5 on the Brannock. Any other shoes you could compare it to last minute before I buy online? (much appreciated already though, repped)

So many New Yorkers lol double dipping but after numbers posted i see why but i should of copped another pair but to cold to stay in line again.

I was also on the fence but I figured that if I can't decide by now if I like them or not then it's most likely a NO...

Back
Top Bottom