** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

would've copped if that holographic crap wasn't on the tongue. :x.

lol maaad people gunna be selling. cncpts with the convenient glitch to move more pairs 
roll.gif

That's a lot of pairs for resell if you are trying, but they look real nice.  Should be a keeper.  Nice shoe.

had some issues due to a recent travel to spain, credit card company instantly called up and asked if the purchases were legit, confirmed, told me to try again, got a pair.

cncpts hits it out the park with this release, shipping is quite steep for a european but couldnt hold off on this pair. hope everyone is happy with theirs!

This is what I counted from the cncptsintl site.

[table][tr][td]Size[/td]

[td]Qty[/td]

[/tr][tr][td]6[/td]

[TD]27[/TD]
[/tr][tr][td]6.5[/td]

[TD]27[/TD]
[/tr][tr][td]7[/td]

[TD]44[/TD]
[/tr][tr][td]7.5[/td]

[TD]43[/TD]
[/tr][tr][td]8[/td]

[TD]121[/TD]
[/tr][tr][td]8.5[/td]

[TD]212[/TD]
[/tr][tr][td]9[/td]

[TD]305[/TD]
[/tr][tr][td]9.5[/td]

[TD]357[/TD]
[/tr][tr][td]10[/td]

[TD]361[/TD]
[/tr][tr][td]10.5[/td]

[TD]362[/TD]
[/tr][tr][td]11[/td]

[TD]171[/TD]
[/tr][tr][td]11.5[/td]

[TD]68[/TD]
[/tr][tr][td]12[/td]

[TD]128[/TD]
[/tr][tr][td]12.5[/td]

[TD]0[/TD]
[/tr][tr][td]13[/td]

[TD]37[/TD]
[/tr][tr][td]Total[/td]

[TD]2263[/TD]
[/tr][/table]

How did you arrive at those numbers ?
Added to cart size by size ?

EU shipping price is good because previously it would've been 70usd plus imports on top... I'd rather 100usd than about 140usd in total

Made me cop 2 pair(I dont even want them...was copping for a friend)... asked for it to be cancelled. 

Bet they wont even do it.... Im going to be pissed off by that. 

Nonsense

Last edited:
accidently typed the wrong last digit of my zipcode...my package is going to be in limbo forever unless they ship ups not usps

Last edited:
Was able to grab a 9.5 30 minutes after release, first pair of Diadoras after hesitating for 9 months on various pairs. Got my 997/998 size, hope it works.

Made me cop 2 pair(I dont even want them...was copping for a friend)... asked for it to be cancelled. 

Bet they wont even do it.... Im going to be pissed off by that. 

Nonsense
I only wanted one pair too, thought i had to scramble around to grab them quick because of what everyone was saying.

It's bs if they "can't" edit orders. They damn well can.

Back
Top Bottom