** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

The only pairs that have been that limited have been the patta colonel blue, Saturday specials, espresso ristretto 2014 and the castellers... There will be well in excess of 1000 pairs of concepts.... These have been in production for ages

Sorry but I beg to differ. Ferros were definitely 300+ pairs and Toros were only released at the 3 stores of 24kilates (200,50,50 pairs)

If you say concepts will be 1,000 pairs then please show me some evidence that previous pairs were more than 300 pairs

The only pairs that have been that limited have been the patta colonel blue, Saturday specials, espresso ristretto 2014 and the castellers... There will be well in excess of 1000 pairs of concepts.... These have been in production for ages

Sorry but can you define "limited"

Sorry but I beg to differ. Ferros were definitely 300+ pairs and Toros were only released at the 3 stores of 24kilates (200,50,50 pairs)

If you say concepts will be 1,000 pairs then please show me some evidence that previous pairs were more than 300 pairs
please show some evidence that there were only 300 pairs... the ferro released worldwide so that's about 150 pairs and you're telling me solebox only got 150 pairs...

Diadora is limited but not to 300 pairs, the recent releases like the ferro will be around the 5/600 mark bar the odd exception such as the castellers or toro...

I don't get why people try to hype up the lack of numbers released... unless you work for diadora, you won't have any idea (I speculate too)

So watch the main page of cncptsintnl? Or the lire description page?

Last edited:
please show some evidence that there were only 300 pairs... the ferro released worldwide so that's about 150 pairs and you're telling me solebox only got 150 pairs...

Diadora is limited but not to 300 pairs, the recent releases like the ferro will be around the 5/600 mark bar the odd exception such as the castellers or toro...

I don't get why people try to hype up the lack of numbers released... unless you work for diadora, you won't have any idea (I speculate too)

My info was from Alberto Khorde.
I have been following this from Day 1. You probably have been too, but I have been tracking the production numbers, and I don't speculate - only info from reputable sources, info which I accumulate as time goes by.

Even 5-600 pairs is very limited ... Not 1,000 ish

You obviously not have been collecting Diadora N9000 collabs since Day 1. All collabs have been around 250-300 production numbers worldwide. Patta colonel blues and 24kilates toros have particularly been more limited

Please read my post again where I said CNCPTS collabs, not diadora in general. i don't think they have ever released only 2-300 of anything, especially online.

I really can't decide if I should buy these or not...
I am passing - the photos ive been seeing are too pastel-like for my tastes.  They give me a childish vibe

ohwell.gif

looking to get into diadora, compared to asics, what are the sizes like?
i wear a 12 in glv's and gl3's, 12.5 fits but thats about it.. any help would be very much appreciated!

how do these fit since you have them in hand? would you still recommend going just .5 down from GLV/GL3 or a whole size? Don't want to be surprised since this is my first Diadora purchase.

Last edited:
Updated count. 100 pairs in store, the lower middle sizes are gone or drying up. 400 online. 500 total- from concepts employee.

Back
Top Bottom